• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Perfect day of eating?

Breakfast: bacon, egg, cheese roll with double everything. large cappuccino

Snack: large big mac meal

Lunch: Pizza

Snack: 1 piece flake, 2 potato cakes (both with chicken salt & vineger), 1 boost bar and a 600ml coke

Dinner: medley of assorted bbq (wings, pork ribs, a juicy hamburger with the lot, onion rings, chips etc)

Evening: shitload of carlton draught and a bag of cheese supreme doritos

edit: can interchange either lunch or dinner with a big, dirty, souvlaki off the spit. oh and also throw a few oysters kilpatrick into the bbq medley

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmmmmmm Fish, calamari and chips - this could be a game changer....

I think we need to start living these perfect days out - [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; this thread needs to be made a sticky to document some epic cheat days....

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Fish, calamari and chips - this could be a game changer....

I think we need to start living these perfect days out - [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; this thread needs to be made a sticky to document some epic cheat days....

I don't think I could eat all of mine. I might have to tone it down a bit

OOHHH Hurricanes...my favourite..
Did you have the ribs [MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION];?

Breakfast : Double sausage cheese and Egg McMuffin X2
Hash brows x2
Huge glass of home fresh squeezed orange juice with ice

Snack : Grilled Flathead with potato scallops and chicken salt, A chick o roll, seafood sticks and pineapple fritters.

Lunch: BBQ pork ribs with fully loaded jacket potato, ie Cheese, sour cream and fired onions
Side of spicy wings with blue cheese dipping sauce while the ribs are waiting to come out

Snack: couple cream buns Or Almond custard crissiont if i want something sweet.

Dinner: Crispy pork belly with loads of salt and fennel seeds rubbed in
Garlic butter lobster
Portuguese garlic lemon butter pippes
Fresh buttered bread to soak up all the butter sauce goodness
Home made hot chips with ranch dressing for dipping
Big glass of Dr Pepper with shit loads of ice

Desert: Messina ice cream - Assorted flavors but would start with Musk, and caramel popcorn, then a take away tub to have with hot apple pies when i get home.

This is what i would eat if i could smash it today, i could have a different menu like this set up each and every day