• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Can't fuckin wait. I'll be like a kid at just after Christmas time. Haha. Haven't bought any new gear in ages. Just surviving with my shitty setup I've put together over the years

Yeah I'll give the big kunt a review as well. I had a bitch of a time trying to find reviews on them that weren't in German!

So if anyone is following this I am ordering the barbarian functional pro rack. I'll post a review when I've put it through its paces

Ive gotta say I was pretty stocked when I read this! Have you got it yet? I'm STILL trying to decide on a rack but its hard when the only reviews are in German!

Hanging out for the review mate!

Ive gotta say I was pretty stocked when I read this! Have you got it yet? I'm STILL trying to decide on a rack but its hard when the only reviews are in German!

Hanging out for the review mate!

G'day mate. I got the rack on Monday. Have only used it a couple of times and wanted to give it a solid couple of weeks to see how it goes before I write a review.

I've been spending a lot more time on the starting strength boards and had forgotten about this. I'll do a review up in a week or so. First thoughts though, are that it is awesome. Solid as a rock, easy to use, drop in safeties; it's awesome.

G'day mate. I got the rack on Monday. Have only used it a couple of times and wanted to give it a solid couple of weeks to see how it goes before I write a review.

I've been spending a lot more time on the starting strength boards and had forgotten about this. I'll do a review up in a week or so. First thoughts though, are that it is awesome. Solid as a rock, easy to use, drop in safeties; it's awesome.

Cheers mate! Glad to hear it's so far so good. Gotta say I hope it stays that way because if the Barbarian stuff is as good as it sounds, I'm busting to get one for myself!

Good on ya for following through with a Aussie review too mate. I'm sure it will help a tone of people out there!

Cheers

Last edited:

G'day mate.

Don't want to be a pain in the arse but still busting to hear how you've found the Rack so far. I've just ordered my bumper plates and bar but haven't pulled the trigger on the rack... yet.

Cheers mate