• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

You look Too Buff Bro!

I read about this on another board, it might have been the OP from the guy that got arrested, certainly raises some questions.....

Last edited:
I read about this on another board, it might have been the OP from the guy that got attested, certainly raises some questions.....
I saw a clip once of few American police officers raiding a home of a bodybuilder and arresting him for the use of steroids. At the time, they were making fun of how a man can inject an animal steroid into himself. All I could think of was Ronnie Coleman being a Police officer and looking the way he did. So my question is this: is it legal in some states in the US whilst it's illegal in some others, to use or posses steroids? Thanks.

Fadi.

Who knows what's legal and illegal in The states. Lots of PH are still legal, some aren't even PH's they do not need conversion having active compounds like steroids.
Funny place America.

I saw a clip once of few American police officers raiding a home of a bodybuilder and arresting him for the use of steroids. At the time, they were making fun of how a man can inject an animal steroid into himself. All I could think of was Ronnie Coleman being a Police officer and looking the way he did. So my question is this: is it legal in some states in the US whilst it's illegal in some others, to use or posses steroids? Thanks.

Fadi.
I see so many bodybuilding mags from the US with pages and pages of ads selling steroids and pro hormones it's not funny.

Fadi.

I could not answer that with certainty, my belief is that they are treated similarly as here in that they are not illegal, they are a 'controlled substance'. As Shrek pointed out their range of PHs and other substances that are legal or circumvent the law by having slightly altered chemical structures is so vast that it's a moot point. I always found the dichotomy of Ronnie Coleman on the job amusing but there is no less steroid use among law enforcement than any other group in society (possibly more in some cases). I would guess that Ronnie had a fairly low instance of people trying to resist arrest. :D Interesting recent article:

Washington state deputy pimped out wife, sold steroids to SWAT team: police - NY Daily News

King County Sheriffs deputy arrested, live briefing at 1 p.m. | www.kirotv.com

Anabolic Steroids Seized During Police Corruption Investigation in Washington

UK is on to it.

De-criminalise mayne.
[MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION]; was a big time peddler I understand ;)

It's funny there, in Arizona (love that place) almost every thing is legal, cross the border into California (kunce of a place) and almost nothing is legal, get arrested for farting.

I think its really messed up that cops can do this. This is actually true and its the way it is here in sweden (Yes i live in sweden).
I dont know how it is in Oz, But i got couple of friends here in sweden who cops have arrested,(based on there look) and they needed to take blod and urin samples.
The cops did not search there house tought.. Might have been since my friends were clean and did not have anything suspecious in there samples.

I think its really messed up that cops can do this. This is actually true and its the way it is here in sweden (Yes i live in sweden).
I dont know how it is in Oz, But i got couple of friends here in sweden who cops have arrested,(based on there look) and they needed to take blod and urin samples.
The cops did not search there house tought.. Might have been since my friends were clean and did not have anything suspecious in there samples.

Hey, welcome to AUSBB Sven.
As far as I know, Sweeden has very tough laws on roids but on the other hand is known for linient setencing, cushy jails and being soft to weed, why is that?
Seems inconsistent, or am I just wrong in my perception.

Hey, welcome to AUSBB Sven.
As far as I know, Sweeden has very tough laws on roids but on the other hand is known for linient setencing, cushy jails and being soft to weed, why is that?
Seems inconsistent, or am I just wrong in my perception.

Hello and thank you.
What ive heard, Yeah Sweden got cushy jails..
If you get caught with weed and only got alittle on you, you might be lucky and only get a fine for it. But if youre caught selling/growing weed you might get prison for it.
Its all about how much weed you got, that decides how big the sentence is gono be.. alittle weed you might get a fine and alot of weed you can get 10 years in prison..