• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What does every1's current diet/setup look like?

But....those macros = about 600 cal..? Am I missing something?
Thats the percentage.
See snapshot.

1977792ffd751daf74bc3a07ca718873.jpg

Righto, thought I must have missed something. I was about to ask Kaz to send you a care package...

Daily avg target 2500 cals. Min protein 170g.

AM: Xtend, quest bar, 4 carrots
12-1pm ish: 250g cottage cheese, 23g peanut flour, sf maple syrup cinnamon, 250g strawberries
4ish pm: 250g cottage cheese, 23g peanut flour, sf maple syrup cinnamon, 250g strawberries
7pm ish: dinner (whatever I want, typically lots of meat and veg)
after dinner dinner: typically oats with either protein powder, sf pudding mix or cocoa/peanut flour and then some mix ins pending cals left

3050cals / 110 F / 320 C / 195 P

Breakfast:
Eggs, Spinach, bread or wrap
Shake with milk, oats, WPC, banana and blueberries

Lunch:
Chicken Wings, sweet and white potato, carrot, something green (Broccoli, brussel sprouts or green beans)

Arvo Snack:
Milk, oats, WPC or tuna on some sort of biscuit

Dinner:
Beef, rice, mixed veg

The above works for me, 3 meals a day and a small snack and I'm happy.... Occasionally play around with it a bit to fit something sweet and awesome in!

Typically aim to hit 3,000+ a day
6'2" and 88kg... Maybe 15% bf

Breakfast either
Oats + weetbix + milk
French toast (egg+white bread), banana and protein shake

Lunch either
Chicken breast sandwhiches leftovers
Burger, schnitzel or steak at pub etc
Subway etc

Afternoon snack
2x tuna cans (back into them) + 125g rice satchel
Or a shake and banana if not training or if lazy

Train in afternoon
Either have a cheeseburger or a banana beforehand

Protein shake afterwards

2 x dinners, which are either
Chicken breast on white bread French toast
350-400gm Steak + veges
Chicken soup with rice in

All dinners with A2 milk... I like it and it doesn't aggrivate my hayfever

Changing things up slightly -

Meal 1 -

- Mix of egg whites/whole eggs (using the cartons of egg whites - makes it easy to get what I need)
- Steak
- Cheese
***Made into an omelette

- Fruit
- Glass of juice

Meal 2 -

- Steak
- Veggies
- Fruit
- Mash potato

Meal 3 -

- Steak
- Veggies
- potato/sweet potato
- 1L of milk

Whatever after dinner within reason.

Saturdays still whatever, going to make Tuesday nights KFC 9 piece chicken night for 9 bucks haha, Sundays will start to "clean" things up from lunch time/ish.

Weight is currently around 108-109kgs - got another few weeks of "bulking" - going to slowly push the weight up - but if I get "uncomfortable" will drop food slightly.

MEAL 1 (12pm)

Green Smoothie - 2x Oranges,1x Green Apple,1/2 bag Baby Spinach leaves (frozen),1 x Banana, 50g frozen Mango,1 x Kiwi, 250ml water

MEAL 2 (2-3pm)

Omelette (1 whole egg,0.5 cup egg whites, low fat cheese,50 lean Ham) Wholemeal Toast,Hot Salsa

MEAL 3 (5pm)

2x Quest Bars (@ Work) or Protein Shake (@ Home)

MEAL 4 (7pm)

Chicken + Mashed Potatoes

MEAL 5 (8pm)

2 x Uncle Toby's Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Oats Sachets made with Almond Milk
2 X Thick Rice Cakes with PB2 and Low Sugar Jam

MEAL 1 (12pm)

Green Smoothie - 2x Oranges,1x Green Apple,1/2 bag Baby Spinach leaves (frozen),1 x Banana, 50g frozen Mango,1 x Kiwi, 250ml water

MEAL 2 (2-3pm)

Omelette (1 whole egg,0.5 cup egg whites, low fat cheese,50 lean Ham) Wholemeal Toast,Hot Salsa

MEAL 3 (5pm)

MEAL 4 (7pm)

MEAL 5 (8pm)

What jam are you using that's low sugar? need to get me some

MEAL 1 (12pm)

MEAL 2 (2-3pm)

MEAL 3 (5pm)

MEAL 4 (7pm)

MEAL 5 (8pm)

I am guessing your goal is not bodybuilding/strength?

I am guessing your goal is not bodybuilding/strength?

Definitely not bodybuilding. More strength, endurance, flexibility, and all-round health & fitness ,while trying to maintain low body fat (and working a physically demanding job). I'm in my 40's now, so focus has changed a lot in the last year or 2,and feeling heaps better for it

The above diet is usually 5-6 days/week, this allows 1-2 days/week of completely relaxed eating allowing Maccas with mates, pancake manor with my wife and daughter or a late night Baskin & Robbins pig-out

This week, 1kg Chicken, 1kg fibrous veggies. I flavour the veggies with Tex mex seasoning and sriracha and use Nandos pepper sauce for the chicken.

My typical day. Depending on what meats cheapest. I was getting my Chicken Breast for $9.50 but it's at $13 for some stupid reason now.
Managed to grab Premium Beef Mine for $8 a kilo. cbf putting fat. But macros are: 250g P, 400+ C, 70g F. Cals - 3500-4000. This is my bulking diet.
I'll usually eat some chocolate right after my workout as well. My meals in the middle of the day to dinner are every 2 hours roughly.

My typical day is:

Breakfast: - 1000 Cals
500ml Full Cream Milk - 320 Cals - 17g P
Nutri Grain - 575 Cals - 33g P, 104g C
Optimum Nutrition Gold standard - 120 Cals - 24g P

Preworkout: - 350 Cals
Beef Mince 250g(raw weight) - 107 Cals -52g P or Chicken Breast - 330 Cals - 62P
Spaghetti 200g -248 Cals - 53g C, 10g P

Postworkout: - 350 Cals
Beef Mince 250g(raw weight) - 107 Cals -52g P or Chicken Breast - 330 Cals - 62P

Dinner: - 350 Cals

Dessert - make up any missing macros. 1000+ Cals
Yogurt, Peanut Butter, Oranges, Ice Cream, Oats. MORE MILK!

IIFYM here also.
Pretty similar to shrekky babez actually. though i look to average about 2400 cals at the moment. soon to drop down a little each week (maybe slower - depends). 2400 for me is a very slow cut. presently dropping about .4kg per week. 4 weeks in.

you guys eat heaps :p