• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Recommend me new music

Yoloswagscope

As I grow up my tastes in music change more and more. In my teenage years I listened to mostly metal, but now I'm really starting to appreciate different music ranging from Michael Jackson, to Disturbed. Here's a couple of my favorite songs at the moment, could anybody recommend more?

Disturbed- Voices - YouTube

The Heavy - Short Change Hero - YouTube

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Lyrics - YouTube

Kamelot - Ghost Opera - YouTube

Amon Amarth - Father of the wolf - YouTube

Yes, very expansive tastes I know!

Trance, techno, house, baby! I love the steady 4/4 crisp percussion with nasty basslines on melodic bombs. Its scintillating at best, puts my mind into a groovy mood to get the job done without fuss. I prefer to mix my own music on the fly at home during my jam sessions, record it and then play it back when I train.

Wide variety of tastes there, I'm pretty much the same.
Really rate the new Hilltop Hoods album, have listened to it everyday since it came out last week

Country and Western.. 70s..

Also buy movie soundtracks now too as a way of getting to different artists I might not have previously liked or even known about.

Country and Western.. 70s..

Also buy movie soundtracks now too as a way of getting to different artists I might not have previously liked or even known about.

Funding Spotify is great for that they recommend you stuff based in what you listen to.. Found some hood stuff

I'm more on the alternative rock side. Try Smashing Pumpkins, Rage Against the Machine and Dream Theater. :D