• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Yoga and contortion can give you a lot of benefits and especially when you're doing it with your partner. There are some "unwritten" rules. First of all your partner normally should be your assistant. You should be his or hers. Any new exercise that he or she will assist you will be very unpleasant and painfull in the beginning. The partner just has to push you to the limit, even if this is painfull in the beginning. This is normal assisted stretching and you might swear over it a lot, but in the end you'll most likely like it. However remember that your partner is, expept of being an assistant, a partner. This means that what the partner will do to you is what you most likely will do to him or her. However if it's a male take it easy. Just remember that it takes longer time for men to achieve the same things as women can do. You must except that, if you're a woman, that your male partner will have a much slower progress, even if you push him as much as he pushes you. If you're two women you know how things are working after you've done most of the exercises. Go as far as you feel. You will feel the same exaggaration of watching and pushing yourselves to the limit when you do assisted stretches or any of the exercises. Anyone does. However, in the end, when you're both at the same level you can have much fun out of the yoga and contortion sport if you're partners (and especially involved with eachoter).
The picture collection below is there to provide you with ideas and suggestions on how to use yoga and contortion to improve (and increase) the sex life very remarcably, especially if you're involved with your partner. However there are many moral issues here, especially in some "countries". I see yoga and contortion as something as a beautiful art, but still I think that for those that think it can be used for more than just "for the art" I think that this page might be of interest. That's also the reason why this page is linked as it is. I won't comment any of the pictures below. It's up to your and your partners imagination what you can do with them and I hope you will enjoy them as much as I have. But remember, these are only suggestions. There are many other interesting positions no matter whether your liking is bondage, you're a heterosexual or homosexual. Just use your imagination :)
flexlove085.jpg
flexlove086.jpg
flexlove106.jpg
flexlove107.jpg
flexlove090.jpg
flexlove091.jpg
flexlove084.jpg
flexlove059.jpg
flexlove050.jpg
flexlove079.jpg
flexlove040.jpg
flexlove044.jpg
flexlove108.jpg
flexlove109.jpg
flexlove007.jpg
flexlove035.jpg
flexlove021.jpg
flexlove039.jpg
flexlove001.jpg
flexlove067.jpg
flexlove064.jpg
flexlove034.jpg
flexlove071.jpg
flexlove068.jpg
flexlove038.jpg
flexlove032.jpg
flexlove069.jpg
flexlove005.jpg
flexlove066.jpg
flexlove003.jpg
flexlove033.jpg
flexlove078.jpg
flexlove072.jpg
flexlove026.jpg
flexlove041.jpg
flexlove010.jpg
flexlove018.jpg
flexlove022.jpg
flexlove058.jpg
flexlove002.jpg
flexlove006.jpg
flexlove088.jpg
flexlove008.jpg
flexlove063.jpg
flexlove095.jpg
flexlove004.jpg
flexlove031.jpg
flexlove111.jpg
flexlove062.jpg
flexlove092.jpg
flexlove094.jpg
flexlove105.jpg
flexlove030.jpg
flexlove082.jpg
flexlove061.jpg
flexlove037.jpg
flexlove017.jpg
flexlove060.jpg
flexlove057.jpg
flexlove104.jpg
flexlove013.jpg
flexlove045.jpg
flexlove009.jpg
flexlove056.jpg
flexlove073.jpg
flexlove042.jpg
flexlove014.jpg
flexlove047.jpg
flexlove043.jpg
flexlove046.jpg
flexlove048.jpg
flexlove015.jpg
flexlove051.jpg
flexlove052.jpg
flexlove053.jpg
flexlove054.jpg
flexlove055.jpg
flexlove074.jpg
flexlove077.jpg
flexlove075.jpg
flexlove076.jpg
flexlove087.jpg
flexlove081.jpg
flexlove089.jpg
flexlove012.jpg
flexlove093.jpg
flexlove110.jpg
flexlove083.jpg
flexlove070.jpg
flexlove065.jpg
flexlove016.jpg
flexlove011.jpg
flexlove036.jpg
flexlove049.jpg
flexlove080.jpg
flexlove098.jpg
flexlove024.jpg
flexlove025.jpg
flexlove027.jpg
flexlove028.jpg
flexlove029.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

w.t.f.. Call me vanilla but I'd feel kinda weirded out if this shit happens to me mid coitus. Especially from row 3 onwards.

I struggle to tie my shoelaces if my jeans are not unbuttoned.
That shit above is limited to the circus.

Lol... Blame Strungout dude.

I thought maybe the world wasn't ready for heffer love reading last nights posts.

Then, bam, Strunout puts in a personal request :cool:

Only to find a chick that could do half of those moves....or even one that couldn't for that matter.....

does anyone here actually do yoga, i was considering it from reading articles to do with flexibility < injury

Did Bikram, hot chicks galore hur hur hur hot........get it.
Seriously though, I found it was amazing for recovery and flexibility. I no longer go due to it was an hour and a half I wish to use elsewhere now

Did Bikram, hot chicks galore hur hur hur hot........get it.
Seriously though, I found it was amazing for recovery and flexibility. I no longer go due to it was an hour and a half I wish to use elsewhere now
hahaha mad, was it cool, or where they all like.. why is this creepy guy staring at us

[MENTION=17744]airjordan23[/MENTION] ; hahaha well since I was being a massive pervert it didn't help when getting caught due to the massive mirror at the front. But I went for close to 3 months, or more actually might have hit around 6 months, only once a week and basically everyone recognises everyone. I found it pretty cool, flexibility that I never knew I had.
[MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION] ; haha fuck off..........way too hot for a trench coat, leopard print g banger

lol
Would make for a nasty sight dude... you, a g banger and the downward dog. Sends a shiver down my spine just thinking about it!