• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
does anyone here actually do yoga, i was considering it from reading articles to do with flexibility < injury
used to do yoga every sat morning , my gym membership gave me access to classes that the centre held so used to take advantage of the yoga class

found it quite enjoyable both mentallly and pysically , but damn some of the chicks in the class were quite bendy

but you kind of blow your chances when you let out rolling farts , due to the calming relaxing of yoga

does anyone here actually do yoga, i was considering it from reading articles to do with flexibility < injury

I did yoga for over a year, was great for my back. The yoga guru doesnt do beginners classes any more unfortunately, so Ive stopped going.
You'd think being the only guy in a class of 30 wouldve been fun, but apart from the hot teacher, I was the youngest by about 100 years. Old ladies falling over and falling asleep. It was funny & not a snobby/snooty class at all, no one took themselves seriously, but the yoga was done to the best of their ability ( i may have fallen over and gone to sleep once or twice as well)

I've started back at yoga. 4 weeks in. Love it. It's helped me physically & mentally for sure. Wouldn't miss it

I've started back at yoga. 4 weeks in. Love it. It's helped me physically & mentally for sure. Wouldn't miss it

So you bump the Lovemaking and yoga and contortion thread.

Interesting ;)

ByrQxkVCUAAGCLh.jpg:large

Last edited: