• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

bronx.system

Hey all just bit confused on what to look for in cereal. I know high sugar ones are bad but what else? all bran? wheat pix?
Looking for oats alternative.
thanks

I've been eating to much oats ><
I tried
oats honey
oats peanut butter
oats apple + cinnamon

plus cereal easier to prepare. Or are oats really that good?

Personally I like to make my own raw museli combo using a variety of nuts, seeds, dried fruits and raw cacao because I love the taste of it. If I were to buy a cereal I'd look for these same things in the ingredients list and tend to choose the low sugar/sodium option because thats what I prefer. All bran and weetbix tastes like wet cardboard so I hardly touch it. Basically, choose something that you actually like to eat and buy that. If it happens to be sugar-laden like fruityloops then use common sense and don't try to devour the whole box of it in one sitting every morning.

Oats in a blender with milk and peanut butter. Drink it.

I usually chuck in a couple scoops of wpc, some waxy maize and creatine = brekky done in under a minute.

Whydafuq would anyone want to start their day with cereal? It's ALL shit.

6 eggs any way you want, mushrooms, something green like spinach or silverbeet. Throw in anything else from the vege family if you want (spring onions, tomato, etc)

I am assuming, from the fact that you posted here, that you are serious about "physical culture". So get yer diet together.

I eat weetbix after my eggs erryday. Sometimes twice. But generally "cereal" is utter shit.

I often mix 300gs of cottage cheese with 3 cups of milo cereal as my meal "I dont have to cook". Goes alright.

the only "cereal" I do is oats, the rest I find is a just a waste of good cals, would prefer eggs and bacon, steak or anything else instead...

Same. I only have 2 variations of breakfast; omelette on wholemeal toast, and yoghurt mixed with oats.

I'll then add things to these depending on what I'm trying to achieve in my diet. If bulking, I'll add an extra egg to the omelette with cottage cheese. For oats and yoghurt, I'll add peanut butter and milk.