• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Cereal is great - taste wise but thats all it is really good for - I wouldnt eat it on a daily basis - would much rather make up my calories with better food.

Totally upto the
individual though - if you were going to have it though I would have it with a protein shake etc

I remember back in the AST days Skip La Cour was having cereal for breakfast with his VP2 haha

Cereal is great - taste wise but thats all it is really good for - I wouldnt eat it on a daily basis - would much rather make up my calories with better food.

Totally upto the
individual though - if you were going to have it though I would have it with a protein shake etc

I remember back in the AST days Skip La Cour was having cereal for breakfast with his VP2 haha

That's bullshit. Saying taste is all cereal is good for is a load of shit. It contains plenty of nutrients.

That's bullshit. Saying taste is all cereal is good for is a load of shit. It contains plenty of nutrients.

And unicorns and UFO's are fun too!

Good for simple sugars in the morning or after training - thats about it.

And unicorns and UFO's are fun too!

Good for simple sugars in the morning or after training - thats about it.

Simple sugar You have no clue do you. Have something like weet bix and they are like 3g sugar per 100. Lol. Lower than most other foods.

Do you just stay stuff for the fun of it because not much of what you say has any facts behind it.

Even it it was full of simple sugar. Why in the morning? Just another bro myth.

Weetbix is pretty low in sugar in comparison to most cereals. You can't just take the exception and ask where the sugar is.

Weetbix is pretty low in sugar in comparison to most cereals. You can't just take the exception and ask where the sugar is.

Who cares. Sugar isn't bad anyway. If you don't want a high sugar cereal don't eat a high sugar cereal. There are options.

You really should consume a diet of sugar and milk for carbs and prove everyone wrong.

Yes typical. I say sugar isn't bad and someone who can't put together a proper argument says go eat only sugar and see how you go.

You can say the same for anything.

Eat a diet of fat only and you won't be very healthy.

Eat a diet of pure protein and it won't be very good.