• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Never had a PB cup, heard good things, worth a shot?

I think they are too sweet on their own (not enough peanut flavour) but they are AWESOME to melt through oats mixes as the sweetness dilutes through about 750g of oats or so.

I just love steel cut.

i have these everyday
i make a Bircher style of yoghurt, Apple, cinnamon, and all sorts of other crap, honey, almond.
the key is the oat and steel cut are chock full of goodness.

Anyone found a decent one these days that's not full of sugar and tastes good.

Im always picking up cereals on the lookout for a good cereal, but you are so right, they are chock full of sugary sugar, they taste so sickly sweet.

the only good cereal is the one I make for myself.

Carman's Honey Roasted Nut Crunchy Clusters are surprisingly low in sugar (still 13g per 100g) and due to nut content have a good protein ratio too. Great to top a bowl of low fat Greek yogurt with.

I've been having yoghurt and coco pops lately. Brings back childhood memories. Pretty sure it's all sugar which is what I want as it's right after training

Im always picking up cereals on the lookout for a good cereal, but you are so right, they are chock full of sugary sugar, they taste so sickly sweet.

the only good cereal is the one I make for myself.
Especially Nutri Grain. Sugary sweet shit it is. Iron man food my ass.

If I eat cereal which isn't very often, I say fuck the world and eat something full of sugar that I like the taste of, coco pops, frosties, fruit loops or some rice bubbles or corn flakes with sweetened condensed milk.....yes, yes, yes....wish I was young again so I could eat all that shit again without it sticking to my waistline.

Because it (the package) said "tear around here"!

A8683BBDF51198118767041855488_3fa6a38fd72.2.1.11030941218925124294.mp4.jpg