• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Missus has that, I reckon it stinks, hate the smell.
11bf283496d4b37f3183e58a422c82bd.jpg

Just made eggs, ham and cheese scrambled together - took me 5 mins to make and 5 mins to eat - total of 10 mins - you cant tell me you dont have 10 mins in the morning to do this? I do normally have a protein shake in the mornings - but I know its a bit media/ish but I do see the importance of having a good breakfast to "start the day" - from now I will be having eggs/bacon/toast or oats/protein powder/honey etc

Just made eggs, ham and cheese scrambled together - took me 5 mins to make and 5 mins to eat - total of 10 mins - you cant tell me you dont have 10 mins in the morning to do this? I do normally have a protein shake in the mornings - but I know its a bit media/ish but I do see the importance of having a good breakfast to "start the day" - from now I will be having eggs/bacon/toast or oats/protein powder/honey etc
I rarely have 10 minutes in the morning most of the time I have to eat scalding hot oats while I'm working which I can't stand.

You guys eat 6 eggs for brekky? Whoa, better open the windows up pronto cos a storms coming!

If thats a problem for you, its usually what you eat with the eggs. If you just eat eggs and something green, you will have no problem. Try it.

Green_eggs_and_ham.gif

I rarely have 10 minutes in the morning most of the time I have to eat scalding hot oats while I'm working which I can't stand.
Wake up 10 mins earlier? Yes its a bitch but I do this when I want a nicer brekky and the extra time allows me to make something fancy and frigging delicious. The trials of waking up earlier are soon forgotten as I dig into freshly made french toast, coffee, my proprietary oat combo, fruit, and honey.

If thats a problem for you, its usually what you eat with the eggs. If you just eat eggs and something green, you will have no problem. Try it.
Interesting! I will try it for sure. Incidentally scambled eggs are ok, its just when I poach or boil them it sets off the tear gas/cyanide bomb.

For me personally, I don't eat a whole lot of cereal but when I do it is mainly for the carbs so I look for low fat high sugar cereals. My favourite by far is American one cinnamon toast crunch. And probably reeces puffs second. (aldi do a decent choc version) I don't normally eat them just with milk as that would fill me up for about 5 minutes. I usually mix cereals in with various protein puddings. Things like cottage cheese/yoghurt mixed with protein powder or peanut flour/pb2 or sf pudding mix.

This one is with lucky charms cereal.

20140712_200215.jpg

Once again, you can't look at a single ingredient in a diet and say it is "healthy" or not as you don't know the person's stats, goals or the rest of their diet.

Whydafuq would anyone want to start their day with cereal? It's ALL shit.

6 eggs any way you want, mushrooms, something green like spinach or silverbeet. Throw in anything else from the vege family if you want (spring onions, tomato, etc)

I am assuming, from the fact that you posted here, that you are serious about "physical culture". So get yer diet together.

Nothing wrong with cereal.

Big fan of the oats
Big fan of the high protein weet bix (22% protein)
Mix em together and you avoid volcanic eruptions later in the day

Just saw the 22% protein weetbix. I think my current issue with cereal is the milk making me feel fucked all morning.