• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testosterone Enanthate Pump

Interesting, dont you feel that taking a week off would be more beneficial? You grow out of the gym not in the gym. Everytime I take a week of from gym i come back heavier and stronger just because my body has had a chance to recover from smashing it all the time.

Not while you're on cycle no. Especially not a whole week. I'd be looking at your recovery methods. Ie sleep and nutrition.

Recovery should be great on cycle.

Exactly so that means my body just needs a break from training, constantly pushing it to the limit would at some point hinder performance and therefore growth. Im just spitballing I have no proof or evidence just what I think makes sense.

Hehe... decision was made before question was asked.

If the cycle is long enough, then perhaps one week off will not be detrimental..

I just put up a counter arguement, I still wanted to get opinions on what to do, but just because i disagreed and you couldnt give me any reason not to do it. Im confused why the sourpuss.

No taking a week off won't be beneficial. You're on cycle, take advantage of the gear. This ain't my first rodeo. If you're fatigued, take a look at how much sleep an food you're getting. You don't need a full week off.

You asked the question and I gave you my opinion. Good luck.

Just pissing your money up against a wall taking a week off in the middle of a cycle lol
How long is this cycle lasting?

Having just finished a 16 week cycle i would have to agree with the other guys, no need to have a week off, you shouldnt feel the need to.