• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testosterone Enanthate Pump

hoomy903

I have never had such a crazy pump I have only used Test P is this normal? I am now running Test E but only taking 500mgs per week for the next 2 weeks and then bump up to 750mgs if all good.

Yes test e gives great pumps and kept me a lot fuller when dieting than prop did
Many people use anadrol when dieting to keep them full- they also use test prop. I think you could use test e and not use the anadrol personally

I have never had such a crazy pump I have only used Test P is this normal? I am now running Test E but only taking 500mgs per week for the next 2 weeks and then bump up to 750mgs if all good.

Sounds good, maybe you could even keep your dose at 500mg pw if your loving it so much?

Yes test e gives great pumps and kept me a lot fuller when dieting than prop did
Many people use anadrol when dieting to keep them full- they also use test prop. I think you could use test e and not use the anadrol personally

Drol when dieting, interesting, I love drol, stack it with dbol = GAINS. I was on prop for about 10 weeks straight, then added in enanth at week 3, then added in deca at week 6 and after a while I said fuck the prop i'll just use long esters and it feels better for me. Though the prop was great, I just got sick of the continuous shots and also the sudden rises and crashes in hormone levels are more dramatic with prop, I didn't always like this.

I have tried Dbol and i didnt get the pumps that everyone spoke of, even Tren or Prop didnt. I was just a bit surprised about this pump from Test E. Im not complaining thats for sure. I guess eating 4k cals doesnt hurt either.

I have tried Dbol and i didnt get the pumps that everyone spoke of, even Tren or Prop didnt. I was just a bit surprised about this pump from Test E. Im not complaining thats for sure. I guess eating 4k cals doesnt hurt either.

Diet is a huge factor wether or not your taking drugs. When people carb deplete themselves they go flat, their workouts suck, their moods suck, their sleep sucks, everything goes downhill cause the body doesn't like it. So when we add in carbs its like adding fuel to your engine, it starts revving again and performing better.

Remember steroids act via many pathways, not just protein synthesis, they also affect glycogen storage and insulin levels to a huge degree, they help block cortisol as well, though some steroids are better for this than others.

Diet is a huge factor wether or not your taking drugs. When people carb deplete themselves they go flat, their workouts suck, their moods suck, their sleep sucks, everything goes downhill cause the body doesn't like it. So when we add in carbs its like adding fuel to your engine, it starts revving again and performing better.

Remember steroids act via many pathways, not just protein synthesis, they also affect glycogen storage and insulin levels to a huge degree, they help block cortisol as well, though some steroids are better for this than others.
This, all that food will be adding to pump effect.

@0ni you referring to guys prepping for comp? I hope not.

it doesn't make sense, most guys switch to prop the closer it gets to comp time, or even suspension if they can handle it. Anyway I guees everyones different, you gotta find what works for you and stick to that.

yeah true things like suspension, prop, halo, var, stana, mast and even tren ace to an extent.

I'm on drol now and I have to eat man lol, I need the carbs or I feel weird, there's no way I could diet with drol I don't think?

Test mast tren Stan will form the base of any decent comp prep. Yes drol gives you an insane pump but too watery for show.

Test mast tren Stan will form the base of any decent comp prep. Yes drol gives you an insane pump but too watery for show.

Yeah the ol prop/tren/mast combo, and stana for even more hardness. If you can afford it, primabolan seems to work well too, and also pharma hgh as it has less water retention.

Being on TRT for 1.5 years with eth, recently just stoped my HRT lost 3.5kg already, little bit weaker but nooooo pump wot so ever

Stupid kunt doc wouldny test, seems to have settled since dropping from 100mg clomid to 50mg just tired as fuck and night sweats wetter then niagra falls

Stupid kunt doc wouldny test, seems to have settled since dropping from 100mg clomid to 50mg just tired as fuck and night sweats wetter then niagra falls

I feel you m8.

My hormones all over the shop 1 week into pct.

Changing sheets every other night. Cold and clammy and chit...

I'm sleeping on a towel atm (not my cherished tea towel mind you)

I feel you m8.

My hormones all over the shop 1 week into pct.

Changing sheets every other night. Cold and clammy and chit...

I'm sleeping on a towel atm (not my cherished tea towel mind you)

Haha its hell on earth man no libido what so ever pretty much have a fanny, might try the towel tonight, question is, will this go after PCT??

Haha its hell on earth man no libido what so ever pretty much have a fanny, might try the towel tonight, question is, will this go after PCT??

I think so.. did a little reading and it seems while the HPTA is sorting itself out the body is sent false signals that it is over-heating when in fact it is not hence the random and excessive sweating.

Oh... WebMD also said it might be cancer :rolleyes:

How much AI do you guys take? Im taking 1mg Arimidex EOD, can i take more if I feel my nipples are a bit sensitive? 1mg ED?