• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testosterone Enanthate Pump

That's a minimum for comp in final few weeks man.after 6 weeks the fullness you have isn't from the anadrol btw. Stan and mast brings out the grainy look.

lol, I don't even know where to begin
"the minimum for a comp" ahaha. OK.

At the moment just the 500mg/week.

But in 2 weeks ill be going to 1g of Test and 500mg Deca.

Wanna really put on some size, I believe my diet is on point and i have learnt my body and how it reacts to certain foods. The only thing is Im on 4k cals and I'm not gaining weight. Im still just as lean, could this mean i just need to bump up my cals a considerable amount being on a cycle?

3.5mg of adex a week is a lot, this will ruin your cholesterol, especially with 4000kcal
If you want to put on size, 500mg of test weekly is enough. Don't kid yourself here. You do not need 1.5g to grow lol
If you're not gaining then eat more, that is all there is to it. I eat 7000kcal a day, that's just what I need and I get it done

500mg of test a week you might not even need an AI

People can get big, shredded and dry naturally
4 compounds is more than enough. My drugs coach uses 250mg of test e a week and nothing else just good diet and is completely pealed with striated traps year round.
When he wants to get ultra shredded he just adds in adex and some winstrol

Screenshot_from_2014_08_16_17_29_51.png

@0ni yes he looks good but he is tiny. Sure you can do things naturally or with next to no drugs. But you're never going to be 100kg+ and competitive on 250 test. That's a fact.

He's not tiny, he has low BF. He maybe short though (he looks like it)
Dude looking sharp.

He's not tiny, he has low BF. He maybe short though (he looks like it)
Dude looking sharp.
Lol well aware he has low bf, doesn't take away the fact he is tiny and would get smashed in open division.

And no not taking anything away from the guy at all obviously works hard. 0ni just posted a poor pic for his argument.

Lol well aware he has low bf, doesn't take away the fact he is tiny and would get smashed in open division.

And no not taking anything away from the guy at all obviously works hard. 0ni just posted a poor pic for his argument.
Not in his weight class he wouldn't. I reckon he would hold his own.

Not in his weight class he wouldn't. I reckon he would hold his own.
Absolutely he would, but like I said he would get smashed in open as guys aren't using 250 test and that test mast tren Stan var t3 clen is a standard prep for any big guy who is competitive.

My point is 0ni has no idea about bb and quality prep. Nothing at all aimed at the dude he posted.

Absolutely he would, but like I said he would get smashed in open as guys aren't using 250 test and that test mast tren Stan var t3 clen is a standard prep for any big guy who is competitive.

My point is 0ni has no idea about bb and quality prep. Nothing at all aimed at the dude he posted.
I think the point [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; was making is that guys use more drugs then required to achieve a similar result.
Anyhoo IDGAF what drugs anyone takes, good luck to them.

Last edited:
This is a thread about the pump not a bodybuilding discussion
people here just want to look good and not risk their health

I literally just said that anadrol was good for dieting down and keeps you full while doing so

My question exactly: why did you stop? When you go on TRT or HRT, is it not for life?

Yes its for life, unless you want to drop back to below normal levels.

Put simply I basically put myself on it due to extreme calorie deficits and over training trying to keep sub 6% bodyfat at 58kg
Got all the symptoms as outlined above I.e no libido moody, night sweats etc.

Self diagnosed went to the docs had a total T of 1.2 mmol, lh fsh fine docs could never find root cause evem looked at adrenals,

You ask why come off? Im not 12kg heavier am in a lot better mind set amd sick of my balls being the size of a peanut sooo I want to give it one last try to see if I can bounce back,

No my PCT is just a 6 week cycle of clomid 100/50/50/50/25/25/12.5

58kg, your tiny as, that's miniture, are you a dwarf? like one of those midjets? what are they called? lepracorns aye? are you a leprocorn? you are, okay I just worked it all out, no more needs to be said, I have all the answers right here. Anyone under 5 foot tall is just too small, they should be ashamed of themselves for being so short, how dare they!

Yes its for life, unless you want to drop back to below normal levels.

58kg, your tiny as, that's miniture, are you a dwarf? like one of those midjets? what are they called? lepracorns aye? are you a leprocorn? you are, okay I just worked it all out, no more needs to be said, I have all the answers right here. Anyone under 5 foot tall is just too small, they should be ashamed of themselves for being so short, how dare they!

Are you a troll??

if you were trying to be funny you didn't do a very good job

And that's bullshit mate TRT is not for life what makes you come to that conclusion?

also this leprocorn is 5*10 and 70kg 58kg at my smallest