• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testosterone Enanthate Pump

all down to training for pump imo. i train mainly reps of 5 so dont get much pump in the gym. worst pumps were on halo though, skin tearing stuff

all down to training for pump imo. i train mainly reps of 5 so dont get much pump in the gym. worst pumps were on halo though, skin tearing stuff

How did you rate the ph's compared to test for example? Gains vs. retention etc..

How much AI do you guys take? Im taking 1mg Arimidex EOD, can i take more if I feel my nipples are a bit sensitive? 1mg ED?

25mg aromasin every 3rd day. Got adex as well but aromasin seems to be flavour of the month so why not.

1mg EOD should suffice. What are you running mate?

This, all that food will be adding to pump effect.

@0ni you referring to guys prepping for comp? I hope not.

Yeah when prepping for comp. You pull it out the last few weeks though. The fullness will stick around
Here is the protocol that I was given. More drugs than I am willing to take personally but this will have you looking grainier than a 2002 camera phone picture

PROP, TREN, ANADROL 6 WEEKS, week 1-6

PROP, TREN, ANADROL, ANAVAR 3 WEEKS, week 7-9

PROP, TREN, ANAVAR, WINSTROL 3 WEEKS, week 10-12

That's a minimum for comp in final few weeks man.after 6 weeks the fullness you have isn't from the anadrol btw. Stan and mast brings out the grainy look.

Being on TRT for 1.5 years with eth, recently just stoped my HRT lost 3.5kg already, little bit weaker but nooooo pump wot so ever

Why did you stop?

Stupid kunt doc wouldny test, seems to have settled since dropping from 100mg clomid to 50mg just tired as fuck and night sweats wetter then niagra falls

So you were on Clomid for 1.5years straight?

My question exactly: why did you stop? When you go on TRT or HRT, is it not for life?

Put simply I basically put myself on it due to extreme calorie deficits and over training trying to keep sub 6% bodyfat at 58kg
Got all the symptoms as outlined above I.e no libido moody, night sweats etc.

Self diagnosed went to the docs had a total T of 1.2 mmol, lh fsh fine docs could never find root cause evem looked at adrenals,

You ask why come off? Im not 12kg heavier am in a lot better mind set amd sick of my balls being the size of a peanut sooo I want to give it one last try to see if I can bounce back,

No my PCT is just a 6 week cycle of clomid 100/50/50/50/25/25/12.5

Fuck me, what a load of gobbledygook

You blokes need to consider how you're going to be at 60

........'TRT' the new word for using

Is this in reference to me? How do you mean using? When you have such low T levels for a sustained amount of time with finding the ROOT cause you make me sound like I wanted this or something? Wouldnt wish this upon anyone and in this life we live we make mistakes, even when I thought I was trying to be healthy but had not a clue what I was doing

@silverback

Yeah when im 60 ill prob be on TRT mate

25mg aromasin every 3rd day. Got adex as well but aromasin seems to be flavour of the month so why not.

1mg EOD should suffice. What are you running mate?

At the moment just the 500mg/week.

But in 2 weeks ill be going to 1g of Test and 500mg Deca.

Wanna really put on some size, I believe my diet is on point and i have learnt my body and how it reacts to certain foods. The only thing is Im on 4k cals and I'm not gaining weight. Im still just as lean, could this mean i just need to bump up my cals a considerable amount being on a cycle?