• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jihadist Khaled Sharroufs son holds severed head

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not an ISIS flag! Who here believes the beheading of the American journalist was for real? The same YouTube mentioned in this thread, is the same YouTube that has gone viral in exposing the beheading hoax that was staged by the US. Believe it or not!

Last edited:
No room for accuracy and facts in the game of uneducated hatred fadi, on any side.
Perhaps you're 100% correct whitty, but when human lives are involved, one owes it to himself to check and double check, instead of believing what one is told blindly. I'm speaking for both sides, east and west.

One thing that puzzles me, and upsets me, and concerns me at the same time is this fact: Australia, my country and my kids' country, is not a superpower, yet our leaders for whatever reason want to behave as if they were the leaders of the US. No one in the middle east ever paid (negative) attention to Australia in the past because it was simply clever enough not to get involved and had enough wisdom to know when to keep quite. These days we don't even have to be asked by our US ally to get involved, we offer our services for God's sake! Have we gone mad, or have we become too arrogant for our own good. I care about us here, not about fighting someone else's fight, a fight which he has caused, without asking for our opinion on the matter, ..I'm speaking of US foreign policies here.

Fadi.

Yeah mate, Big Tony wants to hang with the cool kids so he lets the big boys play with his toys (our soldiers) just so he can hang out with them.

He also said some shit to Russia regarding the MH17 thing, like they even know who he is.

Australia has always done well with what we have when it comes to fighting wars, but a big part of that is knowing our limitations which seem to have been forgotten.

Yeah mate, Big Tony wants to hang with the cool kids so he lets the big boys play with his toys (our soldiers) just so he can hang out with them.

He also said some shit to Russia regarding the MH17 thing, like they even know who he is.

Australia has always done well with what we have when it comes to fighting wars, but a big part of that is knowing our limitations which seem to have been forgotten.

GOLD!...Period!!!

Please correct me if I'm wrong. But I do vividly remember Mr Bob Hawk back in 1991 offering one of our navy ships to Mr George Bush senior, to go to assist with the war in Iraq....which had NOT yet begun at the time of his OFFERING...but was about to!!!

Last edited:
One thing that puzzles me, and upsets me, and concerns me at the same time is this fact: Australia, my country and my kids' country, is not a superpower, yet our leaders for whatever reason want to behave as if they were the leaders of the US. No one in the middle east ever paid (negative) attention to Australia in the past because it was simply clever enough not to get involved and had enough wisdom to know when to keep quite. These days we don't even have to be asked by our US ally to get involved, we offer our services for God's sake! Have we gone mad, or have we become too arrogant for our own good. I care about us here, not about fighting someone else's fight, a fight which he has caused, without asking for our opinion on the matter, ..I'm speaking of US foreign policies here.

Fadi.

same for the UK. called paying your insurance premiums. you do ask what america asks of you, as one day you may need them to come and scare the big bad man away. its that simple, we have an alliance with the USA and it must be honored in all ways if we want them to come to our rescue. As you said we are NOT a super power, we need them.

That's not an ISIS flag! Who here believes the beheading of the American journalist was for real? The same YouTube mentioned in this thread, is the same YouTube that has gone viral in exposing the beheading hoax that was staged by the US. Believe it or not!

the idea that they faked a beheading video is ludicrous

same for the UK. called paying your insurance premiums. you do ask what america asks of you, as one day you may need them to come and scare the big bad man away. its that simple, we have an alliance with the USA and it must be honored in all ways if we want them to come to our rescue. As you said we are NOT a super power, we need them.

Spot on.

So….. they are not "real" Muslims and they did not "really" hack off someone's head. And I guess the photo of the kid with the soldier's head was a photoshop job.

OK. I got not. I can relax and get back to watching the X-factor.

So….. they are not "real" Muslims and they did not "really" hack off someone's head. And I guess the photo of the kid with the soldier's head was a photoshop job.

OK. I got not. I can relax and get back to watching the X-factor.

Yeah no issue then.

Wow... some good vids there.

That lady in the 1st one knows her chit!

I must admit, i used to have a very polarised view of Muslim people as a whole. Like a lot of people my reaction to 9/11 was very 'knee-jerk' and hardly thought out, but since then I've had the pleasure of inter-acting with some of the nicest and humblest people around who happen to be Muslim.

As a kiwi, I will agree on what was said about Aussie and it's seemingly 'eager to please' stance that it has always had with the US.

I get it. Who wouldn't want to be mates with the big kid on the playground yeah?

We broke our pact with ANZUS due to our beliefs in using Nuclear power and diplomatically have 'suffered' for it since. But I think in the years that have followed, it has garnered us a certain respect amongst ourselves and our peers (some Australians included) for making a stance and having our own voice/views on such things. Not being the 'yes' men.

We are now more of an ancillary service provider during these times, choosing to send engineers, peace keeping forces and humanitarian aid throughout these conflicts. There are small numbers of SAS that do serve, but part of only sending smaller forces is that we are also a smaller country.

The young Muslim lady in the 1st video had one valid point... It might be a seemingly impossible task to ever fully eradicate an ideal as these people are like weeds and there will always be a fresh crop ready to spring up and take the place of any that are lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.