• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Athletic gear

T

thebigt

Anyone have any experience with Athletic injectables? Sydney area

Thanks in advance

Athletic sorry guys spelt the name wrong in thread title stupid me

Yeah.
the test is called testotic enanthate 250
tren a is trenatic acetate 100

Well I've never heard of it. Maybe [MENTION=8366]JUICE JUNKY[/MENTION]; might know.

Anyone have any experience with Athletic injectables? Sydney area

Thanks in advance

I havn't used them but I know the guy.

Athletic sorry guys spelt the name wrong in thread title stupid me

Gees mate how do you live with yourself? honestly?

Well I've never heard of it. Maybe @JUICE JUNKY ; might know.

They do a full line up of oils, you know the drill: test, deca, eq blah blah blah blah, every fucken lab does the same shit lol! I've been in this game for too long, I live and breath this shit ed, god its imbedded in my tiny little brain.

They also do HGH Kits 100iu each Kit. Not sure about orals, i'll ask and get back to you!

Your not BigT off BBF are you?

Hey no i'm not the guy from bbf. Is the gear good to use or should i try to source some other stuff?

Thanks again

Hey no i'm not the guy from bbf. Is the gear good to use or should i try to source some other stuff?

Thanks again

I don't know bro, honestly I havn't used it. Atm i'm using Bio Pharma Test E 250, MV Deca 200, Dianabol Blue Hearts, BD Androlic 50's, Phyzer Aromasin, Strongtropin, Meditech Clen, yeah that's everything i'm on atm but knowing me I switch up my drugs week by week as I feel its needed.

Pm me if you want to talk bro.

Thanks a lot bro i appreciate it. What you know of the guy would it be legit? I can't PM until 10 posts and I have to run. Have you heard any good news about Redbak anabolics? I think I could get my hands on that lab also.

Thanks a lot bro i appreciate it. What you know of the guy would it be legit? I can't PM until 10 posts and I have to run. Have you heard any good news about Redbak anabolics? I think I could get my hands on that lab also.

No worries mate! I know the guy, but I don't know the product if you get what I mean by that. Even I use only brands that I know work well. There are many other brands I can get, but I havn't used them and I have no need to cause what I use now works great.

These brands are all good: Bio Pharma, Nordicor, MV, Black Jack.

Red Back I heard of the other day on another board, that's the first time I ever heard of them.

Throw up some random chit.

1 man 1 jar

What does tripe mean? I don't speak Chinese sorry.

UGLOZ and MOS are on and off, some people love them, and others don't. Meditech is okay too, that's another brand. There's also ProGen which I havn't used but I know its around.

What does tripe mean? I don't speak Chinese sorry.

Tripe[ trahyp ]

noun

1. the first and second divisions of the stomach of a ruminant, especially oxen, sheep, or goats, used as food.

2. something, especially speech or writing, that is false or worthless; rubbish.

AI is not tripe lol, I have the blood tests and lab results to prove it. It's every bit as good as the testosterone I get from the pharmacy. It is more than 90% of the stated dose, which is the standard that pharmaceutical companies have to abide by. It's also very reasonably priced