• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Athletic gear

AI is not tripe lol, I have the blood tests and lab results to prove it. It's every bit as good as the testosterone I get from the pharmacy. It is more than 90% of the stated dose, which is the standard that pharmaceutical companies have to abide by. It's also very reasonably priced
If only you knew the full story m8. It is tripe.

What does tripe mean? I don't speak Chinese sorry.

UGLOZ and MOS are on and off, some people love them, and others don't. Meditech is okay too, that's another brand. There's also ProGen which I havn't used but I know its around.
Pro gen is just ai relabeled.

AI is not tripe lol, I have the blood tests and lab results to prove it. It's every bit as good as the testosterone I get from the pharmacy. It is more than 90% of the stated dose, which is the standard that pharmaceutical companies have to abide by. It's also very reasonably priced

my blood results didnt show that..

from running AI test and switching back to pharma grade test in the USA it was pretty clear. cant even compare the two

my blood results didnt show that..

from running AI test and switching back to pharma grade test in the USA it was pretty clear. cant even compare the two
Finally, someone with knowledge and non clouded judgement chimes in. Under dosed, dirty and sometimes not even correct hormone as labeled. If you're lucky you'll get a useable batch...

If only you knew the full story m8. It is tripe.

I am still hearing some people say they like the AI Test E.

Pro gen is just ai relabeled.

Well I think you could say that about half the ozzy brands out there right now, their all re-labelled, doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

Finally, someone with knowledge and non clouded judgement chimes in. Under dosed, dirty and sometimes not even correct hormone as labeled. If you're lucky you'll get a useable batch...

Sounds like you've had personal experience with it?

Personal as in seen the blood tests, seen the lab results, seen the infections, seen the lack of results and know who the brewer is and how unscrupulous he is.

Personal as in seen the blood tests, seen the lab results, seen the infections, seen the lack of results and know who the brewer is and how unscrupulous he is.

are you saying he purposely rips people off, or do you think he got hard done by himself and he got a bad batch of powder?

Selective scamming, same with gen pharma. Throw in some dodgy batches to maximise profits.

I know exactly what your saying, this game drives me up the fucken wall sometimes!! I know guys that loved gen and I used gen mast prop and it worked, but I think there were some bad reports too..............

I know exactly what your saying, this game drives me up the fucken wall sometimes!! I know guys that loved gen and I used gen mast prop and it worked, but I think there were some bad reports too..............
Exactly mate, kunts should be a shot. That's why I'll on my deal with a select few labels.

That's why I'll on my deal with a select few labels.

Me personally, when I find a compound that works and is clean I will stick to that, like for instance now my test e of choice is Bio Pharma Test E 250, its smooth and feels clean and dosed right.

I was wondering about athletic gear as well, did u run it?

Last edited:
Me personally, when I find a compound that works and is clean I will stick to that, like for instance now my test e of choice is Bio Pharma Test E 250, its smooth and feels clean and dosed right.

what does this even mean? wtf is smooth about it and how do you know its clean.. sounds more like a sales pitch