• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
my aim is to drive him into the ground.

Most of your replies aren’t really that funny mate ( if that’s the intention) .

^ that comment of your there is just plain weird.

on the other hand Darko’s replies are quite entertaining, I have no idea what most of you are like in person but Gerry; you are a lot weird and the stuff you write concerns me, you just got to even it out with a bit of positive banter.

but, if you’re not going to take that on board I understand

you can seek help, it's not too late

It is too late, he tried to get help years ago but the doctors said he was too far gone and he is beyond help so they just let him go like a diseased feral animal in the wild that is captured but they can't help it so they just let it go.

Most of your replies aren’t really that funny mate ( if that’s the intention) .

^ that comment of your there is just plain weird.

on the other hand Darko’s replies are quite entertaining, I have no idea what most of you are like in person but Gerry; you are a lot weird and the stuff you write concerns me, you just got to even it out with a bit of positive banter.

but, if you’re not going to take that on board I understand

i see you are revealing more of your training,kudos.Nah i dont like him,hes got a big mouth and he e stats.I hate how he criticises people better than him.If he put his weights up and stopped exaggerating,i wouldnt hammer him so much.

I deadlifted 250kg before I ever touched any steroid and I made 270kg the first time at CAPO nationals I was taking 250mg of testosterone and 400mg of boldenone, this lift was done on just the 250mg of testosterone

By Spartacus' calculations I should only have been able to get 225kg naturally, lol. I deadlifted 282.5kg at my best. I think now I have been off steroids for almost 3 years I can make 300kg without taking anything else. I don't agree with this 15-20% figure it makes no real sense. You also have to factor in there was another 3 years of training to get me from 250kg to 282.5kg. Who can really say how much I was getting from it

I will deadlift 300kg in 2019

Seems that whenever I work towards heavy lifts it's always been because some fag on AusBB said I wasn't capable lol

I deadlifted 250kg before I ever touched any steroid and I made 270kg the first time at CAPO nationals I was taking 250mg of testosterone and 400mg of boldenone, this lift was done on just the 250mg of testosterone

By Spartacus' calculations I should only have been able to get 225kg naturally, lol. I deadlifted 282.5kg at my best. I think now I have been off steroids for almost 3 years I can make 300kg without taking anything else. I don't agree with this 15-20% figure it makes no real sense. You also have to factor in there was another 3 years of training to get me from 250kg to 282.5kg. Who can really say how much I was getting from it

I will deadlift 300kg in 2019

oni reckons he took no gear before he did 250kg.

but here is in 2015 telling all that he had been on gear non stop since 2013. was he doing 250kg in 2013. I will check.

http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=29481

oni goes on to say

I was on 250mg only up until May 2014- then I added in 400mg of boldenone
I doubled these both in August, after CAPO nats
Then I went down to 250mg for maybe 4 weeks, then went on something like 150/200/150 test/tren/mast
Then I started increasing the tren and test in tandem until GPC nats in May this year
Then I was at a gram of testosterone up until recently

Currently I feel fine
I think I'll be ok
:)

oni goes on to say

I was on 250mg only up until May 2014- then I added in 400mg of boldenone
I doubled these both in August, after CAPO nats
Then I went down to 250mg for maybe 4 weeks, then went on something like 150/200/150 test/tren/mast
Then I started increasing the tren and test in tandem until GPC nats in May this year
Then I was at a gram of testosterone up until recently

Currently I feel fine
I think I'll be ok
:)

I have a good memory then because it's pretty much exactly what I said earlier