• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Back to ONI's dead lifting, he was quite impressive, especially for his size.

Wonder what ever happened to him?

I bet he got sick of all the non lifters here picking on him all day every day.

i used to lurk here when that ****** Darko would talk shit.Id like to see the Serb with the 24 inch arms 5 % bf who incidentally looks 25 when hes 56 yrs old deadlift 200 kgs let alone 270.Oni absolutely blows that wimp away.

Last edited:
It needs to be remembered that my Client never failed a drug test. Any suggestion otherwise is just speculation and innuendo.

indeed the tremendous back strength is a combination of bulldog spirit,english muffins and earl grey tea.The bottles of test he posted were a plant by the FBI.

he is alive and well. he will be chuffed you were thinking of him.

ur photo is from 40 m away.You dont look like a guy that could bench 170+.ur levers look quite long.You had ur kids when you were quite old eh.

You’re very hung-up on how people look aren’t you.
your “ideal” is very immature thinking.
Do you think that the way a person trains will turn a mr bean into a Coleman?

if you look at Ed Coan, he doesn’t also look spectacular yet he’s the greatest ever powerlifter.
why do you think that is?

You’re very hung-up on how people look aren’t you.
your “ideal” is very immature thinking.
Do you think that the way a person trains will turn a mr bean into a Coleman?

if you look at Ed Coan, he doesn’t also look spectacular yet he’s the greatest ever powerlifter.
why do you think that is?

Ed Coan is jacked.Ray Williams is the greatest ever powerlifter.You are just butthurt that i question your ability and credentials.