• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how much strength do u gain

gerry.

Banned
taking steroids?bear in mind ive never taken anything and im clueless as to what is what.Is this a case of dr banner to the incredible hulk or a little less than that?

Last edited:
Too many variables.
Diet
Training style and intensity
Rest
Which gear (pharmaceutical or underground)
Type of gear (test, tren etc)
How much gear
Etc

Creatine = Banner -- Hulk bro

Just make sure you get pharma, there's some bunk around atm.

I compete in a drug tested fed and i originate from a remote place where it was virtually impossible to get steroids.Im not taking the piss here,i honestly wouldnt know where to start if by any chance i decided to switch to another fed and start juicing.This is hypothetical as i have no intention at this time to do so as i have unachieved goals to do as a natty.
My last comp lifts were 200-125-230 so im obviously not outstanding.
What would i need to take,how often and how much increase could i see over an x period of time.
give me some numbers.
how did you go from natty status to where u are now?
i read in another thread that it could increase ur strength by 50%???for real???dam.

Last edited:
people on here argue that drugs dont make u that much stronger. in my opinion they vastly increase the rate of gain in stength. i.e could take 10 years to bench 200kg natty (or how ever long), but it may take less than half that on gear.

this is apposed to size, where you will never get as big you would on gear

Depends. It would be subjective like a lot of things and depend upon who was taking it and how much exposure to sustained, serious training, they have had.

It sounds like you know your way round the gym and the fact that you are competing probably means you've been training for some time?

Listening to people talk anecdotally about their experiences, some who have not had much exposure to serious training and jump on ahead of their peers can experience exponential increases in strength as they've yet to hit their natty threshold anyway.

Given you're more likely to have hit your natural 'plateau' , or are maybe at least finding it harder and harder to add weight to your lifts, the increase in strength may not be as 'explosive' as you think. Enough for new PR's for sure, but you wont necessarily be busting down doors anytime soon.

Again, it's all subjective and dependant upon the individual and where they are at + how they respond to AAS.

And the fact that you live in whoop whoop does not necessarily mean you can't source the gear.

In whoop whoop you'd be able to get some Stanazol, it's a vet grade, low andro high anabolic steroid for ................................. Horses, cats and dogs.
Will give you strength increase, from what I have witnessed, if I had to dimension the change, I'd say that consistently (4 cycles) the blokes strength increased in the 4th week of use by 8-10%.
Many will argue this, but I have seen it with my own eyes.

Dave Palumbo, on his radio podcast some time back, said about 15%. So, depending on the individual, I would guess in the 15-20% range. What I mean by that is in many cases, the user has a shit diet and training discipline so you would go with the lower figure.

Just chowed down on a chicken and lamb kebab. Will this have the same effect? I've always been natty, don't want to get caught if I test positive!

Youre fucked now, your balls will shrink to sultanas and you'll develop a vagina within the next 72 hours