• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how much strength do u gain

In whoop whoop you'd be able to get some Stanazol, it's a vet grade, low andro high anabolic steroid for ................................. Horses, cats and dogs.
Will give you strength increase, from what I have witnessed, if I had to dimension the change, I'd say that consistently (4 cycles) the blokes strength increased in the 4th week of use by 8-10%.
Many will argue this, but I have seen it with my own eyes.

Hypothetically speaking of course,if i decided to take this stanazol but still competed in PA because i wanted to hear the lamentations of my enemies, the adulation of the 50 people in the audience,a shiny medal and a photo with Wilks,could i be tricky and beat drug tests?How long would i have to stop , before i could confidently say i was "clean"?What about other performance enhancers?In your opinion are PA drug tests easy to defeat?

Last edited:
Don't take drugs and compete in PA . Fuzzy will hunt you down because he dislikes cheats and even threw a PA member out of his gym even though GPC had a zero tolerance to drugs but prefers to turn a blind eye.

Hypothetically speaking of course,if i decided to take this stanazol but still competed in PA because i wanted to hear the lamentations of my enemies, the adulation of the 50 people in the audience,a shiny medal and a photo with Wilks,could i be tricky and beat drug tests?How long would i have to stop , before i could confidently say i was "clean"?What about other performance enhancers?In your opinion are PA drug tests easy to defeat?

Stana has a very short 1/2 life, will be totally out of your system in a month, google Ben Johnson, will tell you how he avoided and eventually busted using it.
Do you really want a medal and photo like that? Even if no one else finds out, you will know and probably hang your head every time you look at it.

PS
Forgot to mention, if you keep training solid you will carry over most of the strength gained (including size so weight will change), you'll still be strong months after it clears.

Last edited:
Stana has a very short 1/2 life, will be totally out of your system in a month, google Ben Johnson, will tell you how he avoided and eventually busted using it.
Do you really want a medal and photo like that? Even if no one else finds out, you will know and probably hang your head every time you look at it.

PS
Forgot to mention, if you keep training solid you will carry over most of the strength gained (including size so weight will change), you'll still be strong months after it clears.
wat.ur saying these tests are easy to beat.btw ur honesty box analogy might work on me,but i cant talk for anyone else .i just assume everyones clean.
Hulk Hogan famously said something about training hard eating right and saying prayers and thats it man.

Last edited:
Choose wisely, good luck mate.

Thanks dude and my previous posts arent intended to slight anyone in any way,quite clearly i have a PA bias as i see their way is the way forward into the Olympics.
im just naive when it comes to performance enhancing drugs.

They work but can tarnish your name and discredit your achievements.

well as i said before i tend to see the good in things before i consider the bad and to me i can only assume that if someone is a better lifter than me its due to a smarter training system,a healthier diet,a bigger work ethic or they were born with better capability to lift things.
i dont let jealousy cloud my thinking without definitive proof.
i certainly dont see other feds as the enemy however as im not ruling out in the future,i may wanna lift there too.
i dont like the idea tho if someone is winning due to cheating ,that sucks.

Creatine = Banner -- Hulk bro

Just make sure you get pharma, there's some bunk around atm.
Bunk is always around. There is Fuk loads of quality gear in Australia these days. No need to pay crazy pharmaceutical prices.

Of you're worried about being tested (shame) and don't want to cycle properly and want cheap strength gains, test suspension or an oral like anadrol would be a better option than Stan.

PL will never get into the Olympics Gerry.
why do u say that Sticky?these classic cups that they have been running since 2012,it only seems like a natural progression.Mate you consider the amount of sports that in my opinion arent as cool as powerlifting that seem to be entrenched..to me its only a matter of time.

No, no mate. Deca is the gear to use. Shunt in 3ml before your comp, usually in the toilets then, just eat a banana before the test and you will be clean. If you don't have any bananas, just do it at home the night before. Deca clears in 18 hours.

*all information in this post is interwebs certified*

Last edited:
why do u say that Sticky?these classic cups that they have been running since 2012,it only seems like a natural progression.Mate you consider the amount of sports that in my opinion arent as cool as powerlifting that seem to be entrenched..to me its only a matter of time.

Because drugs are rampant in powerlifting.
Because powerlifting is a shit sport to watch
Because there is so much variance in equipment.
Because there is already a barbell sport.
Because they tried to kick out wrestling.

PL will never get into the Olympics Gerry.

Lets face it. If they can have sports as boring as golf, synchronised swimming, dressage, tennis, figure skating and anything remotely related to the Australian swimming team, they can have powerlifting. After all, its an intense physical and mental battle including tactics and a good chance that you will get injured.

However, inclusion in the Olympic Games is not based on the aforementioned. All you need is a shit load of money, take out the IOC do a decent strip joint, get then pissed, laid and wasted and you're in. How else do you think Atlanta got the games? Give their daughter a scholarship (worked with Abbot), pay their kids school fees, shift some cash into an offshore account (hello Graham Richardson, you fat fuk) and you are good to go.

So, money talks, bullshit walks. Pay enough and we could be in there at Rio.

(I mean, tennis and golf? Fukmeded.)

Because drugs are rampant in powerlifting.
Because powerlifting is a shit sport to watch
Because there is so much variance in equipment.
Because there is already a barbell sport.
Because they tried to kick out wrestling.

I find it interesting to watch.i like watching huge weights big grinds and champion efforts.
PA doesnt seem to vary that much ,in fact i scratched my initials into one of there plates and it was still there at the next comp.
Just because theres already a variation of a barbell sport,doesnt mean anything and certainly hasnt stopped swimming from having events that seem to have very little variety.
Wrestling is boring bro.unless the ultimate warrior makes a comeback.

You have no idea......

I too enjoy watching PL, doesn't mean anybody else does.

Do you know roughly how many powerlifters are in aus?
Compare that to any Olympic sport...... Compare it to the most obscure sport you can think of. They will have more.

PL is too small. To many drug cheats. To similar to WL.
It's not going to happen.

The day the IPF gain IOC recognition is the day I resign as the Vice President of GPC Australia a join the IPF.