• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Clen to Eph

JUICE JUNKY

ALL UP IN THAT ASS!!
So whats your thoughts on cycling from Clen onto Eph and then back onto Clen, and just continue this method for as long as you want a stim effect?

Fuck that. .give the cns and heart a rest.
If you use Kettofan* with clen you don't have to cycle 2 on 2 on

Fuck that. .give the cns and heart a rest.
If you use Kettofan* with clen you don't have to cycle 2 on 2 on

I only use small doses of clen, been on 20mcg ed for the last 4 days, just tiny doses works for me. If I sense any heart trouble then i'll stop.

Ketotifen as its spelt does work but no-one can get it. Benadryl works too, though there are arguments towards this, some people still think its a waste. Also Benadryl has side effects itself. I might try Benadryl if my clen dose gets high.

Clen didn't do jack for me tbh.. could've had a bunk dose.

Might know where to get some ketotifen.. check your pm dude.

Cant even remember.

Was MOS (apparently). came in a purpley bottle with a eye dropper type thing that screwed in the top.

Took about 2 tsps. per day from memory? one in the morning, one in the arvo.

Then again, I am a fat bastard so would probably need to up da dose :p

Cant even remember.

Was MOS (apparently). came in a purpley bottle with a eye dropper type thing that screwed in the top.

Yeah many people have said MOS Gear/Clen/T3 are all underdosed.

With clen, the half life is so long that I assumed a once daily dose was enough, usually within a few hours of waking.

I'm not sure how body weight affects clen doses?

I gathered that. I mean why are you taking clen?
Are you cutting?
I see a lot of fat bastards taking it and their diet is shit and they wonder why it doesn't work.
Are you fat?

I take it just to piss you off Shrek, why is there some other reason I should take it?

Look its for a stim effect, same reason say some people take otc stim products like Jacked3d and 1MR etc. I don't like these products and I havn't tried them. I rather go the pharmaceutical route and use stuff that's been around for decades.

"fat bastards" lol! I don't think i'm fat, this is getting pretty personal now................

Prolly why it did shit for me :p

lol! are you really fat?

18% if I'm lucky dude... No abs. No care.

Food is my friend.

18% isn't fat mate, that's just probably a normal weight. When people get to like 8% and 10% they look great, but at the same time this just isn't really normal, it is however normal for athletes etc cause this is what the sporting world admires. But I wouldn't consider 18% to be fat, that's just a little plump that's all, a bit of extra cushioning. If you were say 30% then yes i'd say your over weight.

Cant even remember.

Fake, MOS Clen comes in 30ml bottle with regularly peel top that you need to inject a needle into. Text is black and yellow, labels are white.