• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

L-Glutamine Question

T

trytocut

bro,which one is more important to take post workout,bcaa or glutamine ? thanks
i'm planning to preserve muscle mass while cutting

How about contributing to the forum rather than just taking!

Better yet, nail out all the questions in one place, along with where you have already researched stuff yourself

BCAAs = Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. Some BCAA blends may contain other aminos like L-glutamine, most will just be the three BCAAs alone, generally in a specific ratio. Out of the three Leucine has been most closely linked to an increase in protein synthesis. Plenty of info about all aminos on the interwebs...

Last edited:
I didn't claim it was a BCAA, I know it's in Xtend so was just asking if most others are the same... Not that I ever have anything different