• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Recent Blood Tests

i bite the bullet and bought a bottle.. Im already on GHRP2 and CJC1295 peptides for GH. Not really expecting a lot from this natural test booster, as things like tribulus didnt do much for me.. I'll report back in a week or so. - not doing bloods though, ill measure it by mls of semen.

GuineaPig status - over 9000.

(4ml daily first thing in the morning on empty stomach).

edit-
day 1 -no unannounced boners
day 2 -had a good concentration and drive in the gym, .. placebo likely.

Last edited:
i bite the bullet and bought a bottle.. Im already on GHRP2 and CJC1295 peptides for GH. Not really expecting a lot from this natural test booster, as things like tribulus didnt do much for me.. I'll report back in a week or so. - not doing bloods though, ill measure it by mls of semen.

GuineaPig status - over 9000.

(4ml daily first thing in the morning on empty stomach).

edit-
day 1 -no unannounced boners
day 2 -had a good concentration and drive in the gym, .. placebo likely.

Recommended dose is 4ml 2x daily split morning and night.

I took tribulus and DAA together before, I thought they had a positive effect on sex drive. I've taken DAA on its own before and experienced nothing, so I put it down to the tribulus.

I looked it up on examine.com and it's said to increase sex drive without affecting testosterone - Tribulus terrestris - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

It surprises me that you can affect one without changing the other - hasn't research shown you elevate T levels by just looking at girls? So if you were looking at them/noticing them more due to tribulus wouldnt it raise T?

hitting 2x daily as per instructions by ON...

I might add.. You couldnt ship faster if you were my neighbour ON :D

I have used both the old version of Res100 and the new liquid version - both products are fantastic - have some ready to be used in the cupboard.

- Libido increase
- Strength gains
- Noticeable size gains
- Was eating more and didnt seem to put on as much "weight"

I have used a shit load of supplements in my time which some of you may know about (haha) and this is one that does work - and why I would bought it on numerous occasions and will keep buying it.

For me I started with the minimum dose and did ramp it up to the maximum dose.

I found the liquid to be better than the 1st version - I guess due to the SEDDS delivery system.

Definitely worth a try for any either thinking there test levels may be slightly low or just anyone training hard - its a good product - I know ON has sometimes been bashed abit of the forum but they do know how to make good supplements at the end of the day and really the price take is alot cheaper than some other test boosters/products out there.

Why is Res100 a bad product and why would you advise people not to use this product?

Research proving it does as claimed isn't there. Test boosters have fallen over time and time again. Long term safety isn't studied.

Some of the mice studies that may have shown some benefit required a equivalent dosage of something like taking a bottle of res100 a day. Lol. And we are not mice anyway.

If you want to boost your test either get on the gear or save your cash.

Research proving it does as claimed isn't there. Test boosters have fallen over time and time again. Long term safety isn't studied.

Some of the mice studies that may have shown some benefit required a equivalent dosage of something like taking a bottle of res100 a day. Lol. And we are not mice anyway.

If you want to boost your test either get on the gear or save your cash.

There is never going to be detailed scientific studies into many/any supplements - currently creatine mono is is the only supplement with scientific backing - not even steroids have human scientific studies - so its abit of a long shot to say this. ON seems to be doing as much as possible though to back his products with real-world case studies etc - which not many companies are willing to do - they will put more focus on simply the advertising and marketing to sell their product - which always works of course considering it has made the supplement industry a billion dollar industry.

I would suggest you either 1. try the product, 2. look at the information that ON is putting forward and the information that people have used are putting forward or 3. Simply dont comment if your dont know.

There is never going to be detailed scientific studies into many/any supplements - currently creatine mono is is the only supplement with scientific backing - not even steroids have human scientific studies - so its abit of a long shot to say this. ON seems to be doing as much as possible though to back his products with real-world case studies etc - which not many companies are willing to do - they will put more focus on simply the advertising and marketing to sell their product - which always works of course considering it has made the supplement industry a billion dollar industry.

I would suggest you either 1. try the product, 2. look at the information that ON is putting forward and the information that people have used are putting forward or 3. Simply dont comment if your dont know.

That's a load of shit.

Lol. Yes believe the stuff the snake oil salesman puts forward about the product he is selling. You really are a supp sellers wet dream.

A handful of testimonials don't mean shit.

Don't you think its crazy that supps can be sold before we even know they are safe.

Me trying it doesn't mean shit. You can't tell for sure if a supp works or not just by trying it yourself. Why do you think they never do trails with one person.

That's a load of shit.

Lol. Yes believe the stuff the snake oil salesman puts forward about the product he is selling. You really are a supp sellers wet dream.

A handful of testimonials don't mean shit.

Don't you think its crazy that supps can be sold before we even know they are safe.

Me trying it doesn't mean shit. You can't tell for sure if a supp works or not just by trying it yourself. Why do you think they never do trails with one person.

What is a load of shit? I think you just like to say the total opposite of people sometimes just "coz"

For you what proves something works and something doesn't?

What is a load of shit? I think you just like to say the total opposite of people sometimes just "coz"

For you what proves something works and something doesn't?

Your three points were a load of shit.

1 You don't need to try something to comment on it.

2 Are you seriously going to just blindly go with what the snake oil salesman tells you.

3 why can't I comment on it.

Your three points were a load of shit.

1 You don't need to try something to comment on it.

2 Are you seriously going to just blindly go with what the snake oil salesman tells you.

3 why can't I comment on it.

What do you have to see to prove something works?

Long time forum follower here.
I read about this product Res on a couple of websites before purchasing and found it was rubbish. Horrible flavour and test levels had no significant change. I haven't seen one clinical proven trial that has rendered this product useful!