• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Recent Blood Tests

Yeah I've wondered about it too. Kind of annoying people just assume you want to look like a model or whatever.

Maybe the comedy clip I linked has the answer - 'you're crazy not to' (when you're old) :p

IDK.

No chance of me looking like a model I can tell you ;-)

I am a bit over feeling depressed, fatigued, crap sleep, irritability, anger, poor recovery, no sex drive, real trouble with fat on the stomach and chest. I have been on SSRI's for the last 2 years and I still have all those issues but the anger (mostly) when on them. I am just looking for a better way I guess.

Do you guys with numbers similar to mine have any of the issues that I have??

Yes, the condition is known as aging. If you are presently on SSRI for anger or depression, I don't think testosterone would be a good substitute for you. The SSRI are probably not helping to move Percy much. There are other things that can help with that.

Yes, the condition is known as aging. If you are presently on SSRI for anger or depression, I don't think testosterone would be a good substitute for you. The SSRI are probably not helping to move Percy much. There are other things that can help with that.

At 33 this is not known as aging that is one thing! And do your research before making comment as the anger and irritability is a common side effect of low test. Low test and depression have a whole bunch of similar issues. Anger from taking testosterone comes from taking supramaximal amounts which is not what TRT would be.

I have much lower sex drive than my 20s - this is the main thing I notice and reason why I'd start test.
Depression is actually not really an issue (except where I lost my job a little while back) - it does come and go a bit, but I think that's a family thing as Dad/Mum are similar.
Sleep - my sleep is shit, I wake 1-2 times per night, is this normal? Never really researched it.
Hugeness? Couldnt really care less. If anything I'd be a bit pissed off if I could take test and hit my 2 year goals in 6 months. Then what would I have to aim for?
Recovery? I'm doing Sheiko and doing fine, I've done Smolov before and it was fine too.

Overall I feel like I'm kicking goals in most areas of my life, but I'm not going perfect - wouldnt mind trying test, that would answer any questions I had surely? (and you too, just try it?) But it's a hard to get hold of thing from what I understand, and possibly a one way trip ? I definitely agree it's probably better than other things.... especially SSRIs/psychiatric medication.... fuck that shit if you can avoid it.

Waking during the night is normal, everybody does it. It's just not everybody is aware they have woken and quickly go back to sleep. Some people like you possibly wake up and are aware that they are awake get a little upset about it and then struggle to get back off to sleep. This is also similar in that many people believe you are suppose to get 8hr sleep each night, which is not the case you may need 8hr or you may function perfectly fine on 6hrs, personally if i get 8hrs i find i am tired all day, if i get 6hrs im good to go. And just because your sleep is broken doesn't also mean it was bad and you require more.

I guess I'm not coming from the angle that I feel 100% and I found that it was a bit low and I think how huge I could be if it was where it should be.
I have a lot of symptoms that are associated with low test and a few other things. I just am trying to work through things to see what could be the issues. I was thinking that I would rather have 250mg of test a week than taking the anti-depressants that I am on if low test was the issue.

I am a bit over feeling depressed, fatigued, crap sleep, irritability, anger, poor recovery, no sex drive, real trouble with fat on the stomach and chest. I have been on SSRI's for the last 2 years and I still have all those issues but the anger (mostly) when on them. I am just looking for a better way I guess.

I eat really well (no sugar at all, not veggie fats, just fruits, veg, meats and nuts with dairy, sometimes bread or pasta), I train 3-4 times a week. I don't feel like I can do that much more myself to feel any better.

As for sides for TRT, I have had my kids and I have had the snip so that's no issue and upping test levels to optimal won't have great sides, it's only if I went supramaximal and was blasting 3g's a week that I would have the issues.

Do you guys with numbers similar to mine have any of the issues that I have??

Depression very much effects your testosterone levels there have been many studies on this where and also environmental conditions.
Things like hot summer weather raises testosterone not only from vitamin D exposure but simply because you are up and about and doing more. Compared to winter time when just the weather is depressing so you don't feel like doing anything, the sun and particular the weather give you feel good effects, one of the reasons countries like England have a high level of anti depressant users.

There have even been studies done on males who's wives are pregnant and the testosterone level declines and estrogen increases when the baby is born, this is maternal instincts of the father being more loving and affectionate.

I have read over the 3 pages of this thread and if both [MENTION=7305]cunniff1981[/MENTION] and @jj80 are currently not using steroids or HRT i'd be more than happy to supply you both for free Res100 in return for you logging it on the forum and hope that it helps you both with your current situations.

O.N. I have read a lot of those studies too, I have spent a long time reading about everything that it could be from all angles. I take vitamin D 5000 to 10000 UI's, and have had my level checked and it was up where it should be. I am sure that the studies with the men who have just become fathers is right as you have that bonding (I have 2 wonderful kids so I know), yet that would subside once you have that affinity with your child and your levels would rise for you to be the protector off you pack as men where meant to be.
Your right that the depression effects testosterone levels, just like testosterone levels effect depression. It's a little bit of a chicken or egg thing, which is the main cause and which is the symptom. This is sort of what I am trying to work out with my doctor, so we can look more at the causality rather than just the symptoms that stem from it. If it turns out that my testosterone being low isn't the problem then that is another thing that I can cross off my list and I will move onto the next.

As for currently on HRT or steroids that is a big no to both of them. If I was I wouldn't be sitting here wondering if my testosterone levels rising would be a help or a non event.

As for the RES100 I will have a read up on it and let you know about that. I like to research anything that I would take. But I greatly appreciate the offer.

OK ON, thanks, I'll read up on it and give it a try.

What sort of period would I need to do it over?

How do you evaluate its effect? Do you believe the effects are so great blood work isn't necessary - you can 'feel' it?

OK ON, thanks, I'll read up on it and give it a try.

What sort of period would I need to do it over?

How do you evaluate its effect? Do you believe the effects are so great blood work isn't necessary - you can 'feel' it?

Given you guys are down in the dumps if the testosterone level increases you will certainly feel it, many people report the usual effects from increased testosterone like morning erections, libido, more drive in the gym and a better sense of well being.

You run it 4mls 2x per day over a 30 day period

Check out the Res100 Reviews and blood test and also check out the debunking Res100 test booster complex: Articles | Wicked Supplements and when you guys are all clued up send me a pm and i'll sort you each out with a bottle.

Given you guys are down in the dumps if the testosterone level increases you will certainly feel it, many people report the usual effects from increased testosterone like morning erections, libido, more drive in the gym and a better sense of well being.

You run it 4mls 2x per day over a 30 day period

Check out the Res100 Reviews and blood test and also check out the debunking Res100 test booster complex: Articles | Wicked Supplements and when you guys are all clued up send me a pm and i'll sort you each out with a bottle.

Would be interested to hear direct feedback from forum members on this as opposed to stuff from the site. Would the jj80 and cunniff1980 be able to post their experiences here?

Would be interested to hear direct feedback from forum members on this as opposed to stuff from the site. Would the jj80 and cunniff1980 be able to post their experiences here?

Yes I have asked them both to log their experience on the forum.
If you go to the reviews page you will see forum members of this forum and other forums who have given their reviews and also some even have before/after blood work see here: Res100 Reviews and Blood tests | Wicked Supplements

Which forum members? Not @The Right Hook ; he was a fake.

Not sure if he is still around after his free run, it looks like he did the runner, i've emailed him for follow ups and even tried calling.

Here are some AUSBB ones:

@Stewstews Test Booster Res100 - Page 46

@Matt Test Booster Res100 - Page 9

@haz Test Booster Res100 - Page 46

@powers Test Booster Res100 - Page 46

@The Right Hook Test Booster Res100 - Page 41

@Rugby88 i think has mentioned he uses and likes res100 a lot and found benefits cant find his posts

@mdotk has used it and said he likes it

@taurus has used it and claimed it helped with testosterone and particularly sperm level and also this post: Res100 Customer Testimonials - Page 2

@SeeZ member on here and here with this post: Res 100 Liquid How is everyone finding it? - Page 4

@tr8cid member on here and here with this post: Res 100 Liquid How is everyone finding it? - Page 17

Some other forum review: Opiates Lower Testosterone

So that is from this forum and others as well.

There is loads of reviews on aussie gym junkies as well as Australian BodyBuilding Forum and all of these are on our reviews page here: Res100 Reviews and Blood tests | Wicked Supplements

Of the customer blood work we do have the average increase in testosterone (with the old capsule version - not as good as the liquid version) the average increase in testosterone is 114.49% over a 30 day period Reviews # 1,3,6,12,40,64,79,82.

I did some reading, the worst side effect I read about from resveratrol was arthritis in what seemed like older users. Read some negative reviews which did mention increased libido, etc. It also mentions the aromatase-inhibiting effect on examine.com Resveratrol - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

I'm 50/50 but it seems the risk is fairly low, unless there's another well tested and effective aromatase inhibitor (never knew about this term before) I'll trial it / write an honest review etc. Would I need to do bloods though - and how much would these cost each? I am guessing there are some things you could talk to your doc about for him to OK a test for you?

I did some reading, the worst side effect I read about from resveratrol was arthritis in what seemed like older users. Read some negative reviews which did mention increased libido, etc. It also mentions the aromatase-inhibiting effect on examine.com Resveratrol - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

I'm 50/50 but it seems the risk is fairly low, unless there's another well tested and effective aromatase inhibitor (never knew about this term before) I'll trial it / write an honest review etc. Would I need to do bloods though - and how much would these cost each? I am guessing there are some things you could talk to your doc about for him to OK a test for you?

You can run a before/after blood test if you wish, would be good if you did but i offered it to you and the other member based on your situations so i dont require anything from you other than to log your experience in a journal on the forum. If you do blood even better we have more blood work comparisons.

Pm me when you are ready and i'll get a free bottle sent out to you.

I'll run tests, what exactly should I request the doc tests for?

Last time I got a blood test all they did was the nmol reading, not free test, e2, or other things. In the side reading I've just done I've learnt the hormonal system is a complex beast indeed..... e2 etc.

I asked for a full hormonal profile last time and I dont think he did it..

I'll run tests, what exactly should I request the doc tests for?

Last time I got a blood test all they did was the nmol reading, not free test, e2, or other things. In the side reading I've just done I've learnt the hormonal system is a complex beast indeed..... e2 etc.

I asked for a full hormonal profile last time and I dont think he did it..

You really need to check these off yourself when at the doctor as they often miss half of the required tests.
All of these tests relate to testosterone creation or unbound free testosterone.

Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
LH/FSH
SHBG
Estrogen
Cortisol
Prolactin

Cholesterol Total
LDL/HDL
VLDL
Triglycerides

Vitamin D
Liver function test

Be sure that the test is completed after fasting for 12hrs and taken first thing in the morning after getting a normal nights sleep. Drink and eat nothing else other than water during the fasted period.