• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Do you think you would still be training or still be as into training if it wasn't for the fact you were on bodybuilding/fitness/strength forum/s like Ausbb?

I know personally forums have played a fairly big part in my training life - 1st looking over bb.com and then branching out to other aussie forums and of course ausbb - I have been on forums and around them pretty much my whole training life - 11 odd years.

Strange to also think that during that time I have been speaking to some of the same people the whole time!

I suppose seeing as I started training before joining any forums , I would think that I would still be training even if I wasn't on any forums

Fuck yeah. I prolly train less coz I spend so much time jabbering with you kunce!

Used to train 7 days per week, now I missed workouts more often. Prolly coz I've gone all "Bro" hanging out with you aesthetic peeps! :D

Last edited:
No, if ausbb wasnt around I'd prolly be hanging at the other place or slinging insults at bodybuilding dot com.

I dunno.
I just do random shit in a gym of sorts.
Random-gym-guy.jpg