• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yvy2u2ed.jpg

aty3a7yz.jpg
utu9ynub.jpg

1-
Why did I open this thread?

2-why did I then proceed to open In gallery and look at 25 dudes with pins in socks?

I was about to try and get some, but I think I'm numb now and won't busy anyway

Interesting thread Karen, I have a friend in jail who spends a lot of time fucking a soapy wet sock.

I can ask him to send you a photo. You'll just have to post him a stamped envelope c/o Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre. If you pm me I will forward his details.

Interesting thread Karen, I have a friend in jail who spends a lot of time fucking a soapy wet sock.

I can ask him to send you a photo. You'll just have to post him a stamped envelope c/o Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre. If you pm me I will forward his details.

Pass.

Thread is of men who have raised money for testicular cancer. Some have since passed.
They deserve some appreciation.