• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BN No3X review

canned tuna

Alright, so it's pretty well common knowledge the new stim 'AMP' is rather sufficient in getting you zoned in.
Bulk Nutrients as far as I can tell have been the first Aussies to bring this in. Big props to these guys for taking a risk which is paying off dare I say.
This ingredient will be setting the standard for the pre workout market no doubt

BN No3X review - Apple/Raspberry flavour

Taste - 9/10
Focus - 9/10
Pump - 9/10
Energy spike - 7/10
Bonus points for munt

I'm having great workouts when taking this
Initially I was feeling the effects well onwards after my workout, so I have started and recommend taking it even half an hour prior to your workout

Taste is pretty nice. The previous pwo I got was awful, this is sweet and has these sour bits at the end. Easy to drink

Focus / energy is great on this. Certainly due to the new stim. I find I'm super zoned in on the task at hand, and am pushing out much more volume

Pump is great. I don't know the particulars of which ingredients are supposed to do which, but I'm pumped in muscles I've barely even twitched in the workout.

Overall a great pre workout. Looking forward to trying the other flavour and also more brands once this is adapted into the industry

Great review there [MENTION=9189]canned tuna[/MENTION];
Did you go the full scoop dose or back off to less than that after discovering the kick that it has?

More importantly, did you get the same effects from DMAA when you first started using it? I am wondering if the awesome effects we are all getting from AMP is due to the newbie effect. I hope it will hang around a fair while before tolerance starts to build and it no longer inspires! Much like me and Craze right now - a cup of coffee does the same trick these days.

Mate hard to say regarding tolerance to AMP. I used a small portion today, first time in a good few weeks.
Went great but didn't need to check my pupils like the first few times [emoji51]
Inconclusive on that front

Dosage was smaller than initial... I had backed off a little the previous times too

Compared to DMAA?
For me I wasn't a fan of the old stuff. DMAA ade me feel a bit nauseous and ruined my appetite
But I could do more tests on my old stock :)

I am wondering if the awesome effects we are all getting from AMP is due to the newbie effect. I hope it will hang around a fair while before tolerance starts to build and it no longer inspires!

I have been taking this 3 times a week for about a month and a half. I have noticed that the feeling isn't as intense as when I started, it doesn't feel like I am building up a tolerance. Days that I have NO3X I don't feel like I need any coffee for basically the entire work day, and usually go without unless I need an excuse to get away from my desk and phone.

On dosage I have been taking a full scoop every time I have it.

In terms of comparing to DMAA I'm in the same boat as the big fish. Stomach would be upset and very hard to eat. I would say that NO3X does suppress my appetite a bit, not a great deal, but for me this isn't a bad thing as I have trouble with feeling full. I can still eat, but I don't feel the urge to on AMP.

Last edited:
Had a sample from the Brisbane Fitness Expo...

Fuck this shit is intense... should have gone with a half a scoop.... got to the gym smashed a back and Bi's workout... hour long LI cardio, walked home and still feeling super fresh... waiting for the come down now... if there is one!

Your onto something here BN!

I had the full scoop. Everything was impressive particularly the focus. Energy was medium. Pump was excellent.
I have tried a fair few preworkouts and this rates in the top 3!

Going to give this a crack at 30 odd dollars might aswell - will rate how it goes considering I am a pre-workout whore from way back....

Taste - 10/10
Focus - 8/10
Pump - ?/10
Energy spike - 8/10

By far the best tasting pre-workout drink I've ever had. It seems to be effective almost immediately, I get a bit of a caffeine "shiver" within seconds of drinking it.
Doesn't give the "itchy woolen sweater" feeling that others often do when you first start taking them.

Apart from that I find it difficult to quantify the results. I just seem to have more motivation to push myself to do all my planned reps and sets, though of course it's difficult to really tell if it's doing anything at all.

It's certainly stimulating. A couple of times I've taken it when I'm not about to do a workout, in that situation it's easy to tell that it does perk you up quite a bit.

I recommend this product and I'll definitely buy it again even though I've got half a big tub of MusclePharm Assault in the cupboard.

I found myself forgetting really obvious shit after taking this, what is in it apart from caffeine?

Like I would take 5 seconds to remember my dogs name or something weird.

I found myself forgetting really obvious shit after taking this, what is in it apart from caffeine?

Like I would take 5 seconds to remember my dogs name or something weird.

It's possible the DMBA (2 amino 4 methylpentane citrate) did this. However it's affects are usually the opposite to what you have experienced. Maybe the Hordenine also?