• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Group Interval Training for Executives

kaz

iLift
I've been given the task of training a group of execs this Friday morning.
I was thinking of some body weight circuit training with 6 stations. There are at least 6 people.
These guys are absolute beginners and desk bound suit wearing types!

Do far I have:
Station 1: BW Squats
Station 2: Jogging between 2 points
Station 3: BW Lunges
Station 4: Help
Station 5: Basic Push Ups
Station 6: Help

My idea was to do strength then cardio alternating and times for 40 sec on, 10 sec off. As many rounds in 10 mins.

Help me people of Ausbb!

How much do you like them though Kaz? Might be your chance to get one back on them lol :p
They are nice people! Well worth me taking my battling ropes in as a Station ;)

Definitely an AB station!!

Are you guys talking Tricep dips off a box or similar?

If you have a medicine ball you can do med ball slams. My clients always enjoyed them. Get's the heart rate up and is something a bit different. (Obviously you don't want a ball that will bounce too high).

I'm going to take in my battling ropes for another station. ;)

Now to slot in abs. Probably as a recovery after ropes

Can you set up an exercise bike? Crank the resistance up and it will ruin them.

For the jogging between two points ones, are you able to setup cones for shuttle runs? So 5 cones or so spaced 5 meters a part, rue to the first one, touch it and return to the start. Run to the 2nd one, back to the start etc.

420kg leg press kunce.

Welcome to the house of pain!!!!

Go hard or go home pansies.

Wreck these bastards. Make them regret getting out of bed that morning. Make them wish that their ancestors were killed in an historic invasion of some kind.

How dare these kunce try and 'get fit' or 'tone'... Who do these kunce think they are?

So what.. now they can say to their friends and family that they 'go to the gym' ?! T

The farking nerve of these people!

The exercise course will be set up in a supermarket. I have the following:

Walk then gradually work up to a run (3 mins)

1. KB Swings
2. Push Ups
3. Goblet Squats KB
4. Walking Lunges
5. Jog between 2 points
6. Battling Ropes
40 secs on, 20 secs rest, will work out so they do 2 rounds.
(12 mins)

Will follow with about 3 mins of Abs then stretching to cool down

I have packed my ropes, chalk and 6 kettle bells on the smaller size ;)