• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

REVIEW: The Tim Tams Thread!

kaz

iLift
Tried these today. They still sort of taste like a regular TimTam but have a decent creamy centre!
Recommend!
pajemady.jpg

i admit i have tried the white choc variety , coles or woolworths had them for 94cents , so in the interest of public safety i thought i had better give them a taste test

Adriano Zumbo has done some awesome things to the TIM Tam range.
Salted Caramel is my favourite.

Tried the new peanut butter flavour - honestly thought they would be better! 6/10 will need to try the red velet!

Tim Tam rating thread? Lol

Tried the new peanut butter flavour - honestly thought they would be better! 6/10 will need to try the red velet!

Tim Tam rating thread? Lol
I haven't tried peanut butter but I haven't met a person who has rated it high enough!

The only Tim Tam worth anything is the original and well maybe the double choc, the rest are just poor imitations....

If you want a choc mint go a bloody mint slice!!!!!

choc brownie: 8.5/10 QUALITY. I crumbled mine up and melted some into some choc/peanut oats. BOMB DIGGITY!

strawberry white choc: 5/10 meh. Just tasted like sugar to me.

I have had 2 PB ones now and honestly I can say I am not a fan - I LOVE Peanut Butter and I LOVE TimTams but for some reason they just did not get this right.....