• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mr Olympia 2014- SEPTEMBER 18-21, 2014 LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

Kai and Vic looking depleted as all hell haha

Will be interesting to see what Vic brings - still hasn't got to the size he once was...he may be doing that on purpose though to bring a different sort of "package"

Kai and Vic looking depleted as all hell haha

Will be interesting to see what Vic brings - still hasn't got to the size he once was...he may be doing that on purpose though to bring a different sort of "package"
Nahhhh. He'll need all the size he can muster to even get a look in. Wolfe, Heath and Co are looking massif.

Big ramy Training back with dennis before mr olym…: Big ramy Training back with dennis before mr olympia 2014 - YouTube

Insane size.

d82a1c9325ff1f24579e228a1c307e70.jpg

Last edited:
I read somewhere that they don't think branch will even make top 10 this year.

He looks as lean as normal, but def lost size and his shape is of course not getting any better - I still think he will crack top 10 - but I think he is now competing simply for the love of it.

do we have youtube, streams, anything for any of the events yet?

im keen to see the press conference, watched the heath v kai video, went for 5mins....

I'm pretty sure bodybuilding.com have a live stream each year or MD maybe.... [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; will be able to confirm this....