• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Commonwealth Games 2014

From the ARU website

Schedule

Watch all of the 2014 Commonwealth Games Men's Sevens action live on Channel 10.

Aus v Sri Lanka - Saturday, 26 July (7.50pm AEST)
Aus v Uganda - Saturday, 26 July (10.12pm AEST)
Aus v England - Sunday, 27 July (5.20amAEST)
Semi-Final matches - Monday, 28 July (3.40am AEST)
Medal matches - Monday, 28 July (6.15am AEST)

Crap that should be ditched from the Olympic games:

Cycling BMX
Cycling Mountain Bike
Equestrian / Dressage
Football
Golf
Handball
Synchronized Swimming
Tennis <= dafuq is this doing in the olympics?

great world record by female 4x100m freestyle, beat a record that was set in suits.

Thankfully they banned the bs suits. Was making the sport look ridiculous.

poor wiggins , misses out on the tour de france, gets bet by the aussies in the team pursuit

Fark the comm games make me laugh, you get the power house countries and the 1 coconut islands no one has ever heard of to make up the numbers.
Where the fuk is Kiribati and Misotho? WTF?

There's really on 3 competitive nations Aust, Canadia (for Abbott) and The Poms. With another 3-4 try hards like S.A, Scotts and NZ.

Problem with the coverage is that you get no choice as to what events you get to watch. I want to see the weightlifting stuff, not bloody archery and horse dancing and all that other shit that goes on.

You can watch it on tenplay.com.au I think it is