• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Malaysian plane shot down

shits going to hit the fan now, the world has stood back and watched the civil war between the two parts , but now that civilians have been shot down , no long can the world stand by and watch

well it can, not the first time an airliner has been shot down by armed forces. even the US has done it.

if it was the rebels armed with russian missiles there will be more sanctions against russia, potentially severe sanctions not the tame ones so far. where it goes from there who knows

Will be interesting to see how this pans out. If they will try to take one person down as being responsible etc but there is no Osama this time

be interesting to see if obama is the soft cock people think he is, US has been losing credibility recently on their super power status and willingness to act. Alot of republicans will be foaming at the mouth beating the war drums

I think uncle Obama is doing the right thing... bout time someone with 1/2 a brain decided the world didn't need the US to step into every damn conflict.

As a citizen of any country, would you want your young men being slaughtered in a foreign land if they really didn't need to be there?

Not that it would come to ground forces atm.

Glad my brother was not on board that one.

RIP and condolances to all friends, and family of those affected by this tragedy

Putin told the rest of the world to stay out its between russia and ukraine.

Not when you kill civillians mate, someone has dropped the soap, it's only a matter of time before big bubba steps in.

Why was a Commercial Jet flying over that air space. Other Airlines have been avoiding it apparently. Incidents of planes being shot at by surface to air missiles have occurred there as recent as yesterday.

Apparently those Rusky surface to air missiles can reach planes at an altitude of 25km.

Why was a Commercial Jet flying over that air space. Other Airlines have been avoiding it apparently. Incidents of planes being shot at by surface to air missiles have occurred there as recent as yesterday.

Apparently those Rusky surface to air missiles can reach planes at an altitude of 25km.

To save fuel apparently.

There will be some fucked up conspiracy theories to come out in the next few weeks.
I've already come up with one. With a rumoured 100 HIV experts one of the big drug companies shot it down as they experts were close to a cure.

Or maybe it's to distract everyone while Israel destroys Gaza.

I've already come up with one. With a rumoured 100 HIV experts one of the big drug companies shot it down as they experts were close to a cure.

Or maybe it's to distract everyone while Israel destroys Gaza.

cat_6-jpg.jpg

No, no. Wait. I got one. Ahem. Cough.

It was creatine. Dem roids, 'n probby dat steroid clen. It's been discovered to cure aids but Pfizer would take a hit so Obama shot it down with the alien gun they got from Roswell. Plus I think the Aids guy was in the Masons.

polls_TinFoil_DB52B2F1_0E7F_A983_F0F9D799A20B06C8_1746_571651_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

DAT SHIT JUST GOT REEEAL!!!!

Last edited:
Here's one I prepared earlier...

Did ukraine fabricate evidence to frame russia for mh17 shoot down?

no. they know the US would work that out in about 5 minutes.

it is clear as day who it was, it was the rebels using russian missiles that they were poorly trained in and didnt know what they were shooting at. simple