• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Malaysian plane shot down

It's nothing to do with what I wish. I'm catholic anyway.

Edit: well supposedly.

Last edited:
I said as you wish, and that's what I'm saying. You don't have to agree with my attitude, just accept it (or not) for what it is, period!

I said as you wish, and that's what I'm saying. You don't have to agree with my attitude, just accept it (or not) for what it is, period!

Like I said its nothing to do with what I wish. Its nothing to do with me. Its fact. Over our history religion is violent despise what it often tries to preach.

I read what you're writing, and I read it very clearly. I happen to be one of those religious people who happens to disagree with you, yet fully respect your right to voice your opinion. I realise that you don't consider your statement to be based on a personal opinion but rather on facts instead..historical facts as you've put it. Ok, I respect that. And I'm saying that as someone who believes in the Divine revelations. So where would you like to go from here?

Are there any Athiests going around killing anyone due to religous beliefs at the moment? Serious question...

Are there any Athiests going around killing anyone due to religous beliefs at the moment? Serious question...
Would you consider the US and Russia as two secular governments, or governments ruling by God's revelations? Simply asking for your thoughts on this.

While we're at it...would you consider Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Indonesia, Egypt, Syria (just to name a few), as governments based on secularism or religion?

Would you consider the US and Russia as two secular governments, or governments ruling by God's revelations? Simply asking for your thoughts on this.

While we're at it...would you consider Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Indonesia, Egypt, Syria (just to name a few), as governments based on secularism or religion?

What do you consider Isis & the Taliban or Israel. These are the only states that rely totally on identifying with religion absolutely zero pretence of nationalism.

Akso your statement begs the question, who's god are you referring to?

Fadi your tone is a little condescending and quite unlike you. I asked a serious question and did not expect to be asked a series of questions as an answer to my own question...
My question was fairly simple unless I'm missing something.
In response to your question, I have no idea...some of them yes, some of them no, based on my limited knowledge or interest on the issue.

Fadi your tone is a little condescending and quite unlike you. I asked a serious question and did not expect to be asked a series of questions as an answer to my own question...
My question was fairly simple unless I'm missing something.
In response to your question, I have no idea...some of them yes, some of them no, based on my limited knowledge or interest on the issue.
I apologise for my tone if it came across as you've described.

So Israel identifies itself based on the Torah does it? Are you 100% certain?

I'm 100% certain it is the Jewish state not the state of Israel that happens to be populated mostly by Jewish people. They may hide behind the facade of a western nation but they are a religion posing as a nationality.

you knew what I meant anyway your just arguing semantics.

So come on philosopher give us some fundamentalism disguised as philosophical musings.

I say ban atheism, will save even more deaths!
This is the biggest load of shit posted in any thread of this forum. Banning the lack of belief in a magical all powerful being in order to prevent deaths?

I don't give a shit which religion you believe in, if there's a magic man controlling everything then that piece of shit is the reason people live and die including those my mates and I cut out of car wrecks and look for in house fires.

If there is a magic man letting that happen then it's not anyone I want to talk to.

I'm 100% certain it is the Jewish state not the state of Israel that happens to be populated mostly by Jewish people. They may hide behind the facade of a western nation but they are a religion posing as a nationality.

you knew what I meant anyway your just arguing semantics.

So come on philosopher give us some fundamentalism disguised as philosophical musings.
I'll leave the philosophical arguments to you, you seem to be doing a great job as is evident! Please get your facts right re the state of Israel before we can even proceed to have a mature discussion (which is highly unlikely)!

The plane flew over a war zone.

i think the criminal investigation needs to start at Malaysian airlines.

one tip fellas, talking politics and religion versus atheism is making you look like tools.