• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Jmc, stick with her if you like her. Rebound or not, if she makes you happy then all is well.
Keep thinking positive mate ignore the negative shit.

You know at first I thought I was disappointed with the way this thread ended but that's probably not the right word. Disappointed was how I felt when my childhood dog died, disappointed was how I felt when my first girlfriend sucked off both of my best mates before I even got too finger bang her, here I was begging for a bit of tit and she was knob gobbling all the other guys, that was very disappointing.

But this thread goes way beyond disappointed, I'm disgusted, physically ill at the wasted opportunity that was placed on a pedestal in front of this fellow.

A man gets an opportunity like this only once or twice in his adult life. To be free of any commitments at an age where the single men are a rare commodity, where you can blissfully fuck your way through the female portion of the gene pool without having to pay a cent and investing very little effort.

Men for centuries have waited for this golden age. Here we are post feminism, in the digital communication era, a point in history where women are begging for validation and naive enough to think they can fuck their way to love and you good sir go an shack up with the first one that throws you a stray fuck.

How do you think the Vikings would feel they rowed across oceans just so they could fuck Norman villagers, roman soldiers waded through blood to march up on the Germanic villages slay their men and take their women.

I ask you, no I implore you think what those men would say to you if you told them you could arrange sex via an app on your mobile phone with as many women as you desired and instead of putting up a fight they enjoy it, but you aren't really interested cause your just gonna shack up with the first one who spread her legs.

What would the Viking who rowed a thiusand kilometres for a stray rape say to that?

Brick, I'm sure there are other threads either on AusBB or elsewhere you can jerk off to.

The brick no longer jerks off. Masturbation has a negative effect on the primal drive.

Have I offended you? That was not my intent, my intent was to belittle you. I apologise if it was misinterpreted.

whos joking?

Arnt you the guy that got engaged after just a number of weeks/months of being with a girl? Dont think your really one to judge a guy that has found a girl and is happy with her and wants to be in a relationship with her....

i had also been single for over a year, not over a week. i dont really care what he does but he seems pretty oblivious to what a rebound even is, much like he was oblivious of how to even bed a chick. more worried about him than anything!

Last edited: