• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I know I'm going to probably infuriate the female population within this forum (and quite possible some of the blokes) but if a guy isn't giving his woman what she needs from an emotional perspective, can he really expect her to strip down and have sex just because he wants it or his sexual needs aren't being fulfilled?

Women are the biggest moneywasters known to mankind mate.

Think of all the $$ you will be saving and no headaches or mindgames.

No more silent treatment etc

The best part of a relationship I think is when you broke up and drive off in the sunset.

Women are the biggest moneywasters known to mankind mate.

Think of all the $$ you will be saving and no headaches or mindgames.

No more silent treatment etc

The best part of a relationship I think is when you broke up and drive off in the sunset with your goat.

Best part for sure...

PuqxKHv.jpg

I know I'm going to probably infuriate the female population within this forum (and quite possible some of the blokes) but if a guy isn't giving his woman what she needs from an emotional perspective, can he really expect her to strip down and have sex just because he wants it or his sexual needs aren't being fulfilled?

Goes around in circles, how can you support someone emotionally who doesn't meet your physical needs?

no sex breeds resentment

True Brick. I tried to get her to go see a counsellor / therapist together but she didn't see the point seeing that she already told me what she needs and what I need to do to make it better. How was a therapist going to help with that? The implication being that I was the one with the issue... not her.

No mate. We are still living together: separate rooms but that's been the case for 12+ months (I know). So, I think it's only right to wait until I move out at the end of the week. Sad part is: part of me doesn't want to leave but seems she could care less. No interest in saving it but that was apparent months ago

Sounds like she's either putting on the brave face or her mind was made up long ago - I'd say the latter

Couldn't agree more. It's the latter. She just didn't have the balls to end it. Same with her job. Hates it, complains about it all the time, but won't leave and has actually said "better the devil you know". Quite clear she probably felt that way about us.

I was banned from size matters years ago for telling someone that a sandwich as more nutritious than a Protien shake lol.

i said others things as well.