• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My brother & I made this table out of a pallet if that counts...
Not bad for a sparky and graphics guy! We were pretty stoked with it!

HltV0dX.jpg

2FNTmwv.jpg

Yu1cuJl.jpg

4hyNupq.jpg

OBwnJeG.jpg

XoPxusS.jpg

HltV0dX.jpg

2FNTmwv.jpg

Yu1cuJl.jpg

4hyNupq.jpg

OBwnJeG.jpg

XoPxusS.jpg

not too bad of a project , it came up alright , slap a stain on it and she'll be golden

I just gotta ask [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION] ; Those pink flamingos, are they yours or your brothers?

I just gotta ask [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION] ; Those pink flamingos, are they yours or your brothers?

Why?
Lol I'm not sure where they came from! Possibly years ago from a baby shower we had here for the sister in law?? Can't remember mate

HltV0dX.jpg

2FNTmwv.jpg

Yu1cuJl.jpg

4hyNupq.jpg

OBwnJeG.jpg

XoPxusS.jpg

Nice return on a pallet, you could sell them and trendies would put them in their flash city apartment.

No home related projects for me at the moment as I don't have a home for the time being, so concentrating on other things

Did start another car restoration project yesterday though, will probably take me a couple of years to complete, XB GS V8 Manual Ute, have always wanted a classic Aussie V8 ute and have never owned one, may even keep the bull bar and make up a matching roll bar with some spotties for the tray , needs some love and a few $$$, but for $600 I could not pass it up, especially since it's in my favourite XB colour, Yellow Blaze.

Gave it a clean up yesterday and this is how it sits at the moment, not a home project but as close at is gets, have bought a few kg of mig welding wire, a box of grinding and cutting disks and plenty of kill rust paint and some free scrap panels to keep me busy... so I should be sweet this will keep me out of the pub for a while.

At the risk of offending some members who are upset by the size of my car storage shed/workshop I will throw up a photo of the ute project taken this arvo, shouldn't upset anyone as everyone here should be able to afford a $600 ute without adding it to their mortgage and going further into debt, but I guess many won't have the skill to make it a show stopper once again…lol

Last edited:
Nice return on a pallet, you could sell them and trendies would put them in their flash city apartment.
]

Lol. I've had a few people ask if I take orders for pallet tables after they saw this one. No thanks Jeff.
Ps love the ute

No home related projects for me at the moment as I don't have a home for the time being, so concentrating on other things

Did start another car restoration project yesterday though, will probably take me a couple of years to complete, XB GS V8 Manual Ute, have always wanted a classic Aussie V8 ute and have never owned one, may even keep the bull bar and make up a matching roll bar with some spotties for the tray , needs some love and a few $$$, but for $600 I could not pass it up, especially since it's in my favourite XB colour, Yellow Blaze.

Gave it a clean up yesterday and this is how it sits at the moment, not a home project but as close at is gets, have bought a few kg of mig welding wire, a box of grinding and cutting disks and plenty of kill rust paint and some free scrap panels to keep me busy... so I should be sweet this will keep me out of the pub for a while.

At the risk of offending some members who are upset by the size of my car storage shed/workshop I will throw up a photo of the ute project taken this arvo, shouldn't upset anyone as everyone here should be able to afford a $600 ute without adding it to their mortgage and going further into debt, but I guess many won't have the skill to make it a show stopper once again…lol

gratuitous big mick head car shot