• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You need to trademark this shit man, and then start a production line of this immediately! Take my cash now.

Making dip handles this arvo to attach to my power rack. Should have em finished tomorrow Morning.
I will rate these to 1 ton minimum before any movement.

Gonna be spraying roundup on my back yard tonight, will wait a week then rake it pretty hard, then round up again a week later, wait a week and sow grass all over it.

Also, since i have the tools for it now, i have my own chest freezer i want to mod some... to turn it from this:
Westinghouse%20210L%20Chest%20Freezer-500x500.jpg

Into this:
keezer-build-may-1-002.jpg

Last edited:
I be over to help sample the wares [MENTION=16241]Headley[/MENTION]; !! :cool:

What you guys drinking up there? XXXX? :p

Urgh fkn 4X, have a look at this list, this is where i get my brews from: http://goannabrewing.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Goanna-Brewing-All-by-Range-R3.pdf

At the moment i have about 7 cartons worth of VB stubbies i recycle, but i need to lash out and buy three Cornelius kegs:
corneliuskeg.jpg

Plumb in a CO2 bottle:
5lb_CO2_bottle.gif

Add in a manifold, gas lines and beer lines:
freezer_manifolds_hosed.jpg

Put in a collar onto the freezer:
keezer3.jpg

And add some taps and paint:
keezer-build.jpg

Or some wood paneling:
keezer_driptray.jpg

Think i will stick with just painting it for now lol

But yeah... will have my own bar then. Put it on some wheels and move it to my PC when i am on AusBB for fun times :)

With some dye stain i could use some shitty pine and it would come up looking half decent. Just need to get some wood horses now to do it all on

Last edited:
I love it when a plan comes together..

Gotta admit, looking at that list got my mouth watering a bit m8 :cool:

The Dunkel and Kiwi Lager look like a couple of good drops.

Yeah some really nice beers there... and for something different their ginger beer is the best i have ever tried :) Their Corona/Mexicana is just great too

Mmm.. cant go past an ice cold corona on a summers day m8... :)

Got smashed on them last year for dia de los muertos...

going to be rebuilding my gazebo , add an extension onto it , and a tonne of painting

HHmmmm lets see home projects and maintenance are never firkin ending......

Repaint side wall as some fuckers sprayed graffiti over it AGAIN!!!!!!

More painting outside, move a heap of split firewood from front yard to back, need to build a small deck under clotheslines, grout tiles in bathroom missus has been meaning to do for 18mths, when south eastern water finish replacing water pipes in the street I will need to fix up the nature strip lawn they have dug up....

Plus some work on the chev like flush and clean radiator for the cruising season in hot weather, plus a tune etc

Graffitti is a kunce of a thing.

I kinda miss the diy stuff now we're renting.

No point doing stuff on another's home other than basic maintenance.

Graffitti is a kunce of a thing.

I kinda miss the diy stuff now we're renting.

No point doing stuff on another's home other than basic maintenance.

Yeah I know, I was lucky for the last 6 or 7 years with no graffiti, but the last 12mths or so and there is someone in the area who is quite keen on it, I have thought about doing a stake out and teaching em a lesson, but its too random to be worth my time....