• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

APOCALYPSE PRE WORKOUT AMPLIFIER reviews

Good morning,

With regards to your order placed via our website I wish to apologise for the time it has taken and lack of communication.
At the end of November we had a fire in our facility which not only wrote off a lot of stock but also took out our network and office facilities. This obviously was extremely unexpected and a very stressful time.
We are now back in the warehouse as of today working after major clean ups and repairs.

We are currently waiting on new stock to arrive which we have an ETA as Thursday. Once all stock has arrived we are able to process your order and can have this shipped ASAP. With the backlog of orders we have had over this period there may be a slight delay, however I will keep you updated with the progress.

I am extremely sorry that you have had to wait so long for your order, however I hope you can understand our situation and the obstacles we have had to deal with.

As an apology we are offering a free 250g D-Aspartic Acid or a 15% discount off of your next order.

If you would like any other information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks, and again, my sincerest apologies

Charlie
@Shrek ; @Jungman ; [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION];

Email from them today...

Not bad I guess?
Surely they could have had some form of communication prior though?
If you ordered in Dec, you'd think they would have put a hold on orders until they were confident they could supply again

Not bad I guess?
Surely they could have had some form of communication prior though?
If you ordered in Dec, you'd think they would have put a hold on orders until they were confident they could supply again
Yeah that's what you would think, or at least post a message on Facebook or something ... There is people who ordered in November too

Their main ingredient is AMP Citrate. Plenty of other pre workouts with this and cheaper.

Bang for buck this had to be the best... 60 serves for $60, if only they could deliver... got my money back from Paypal.

I'm done with being off chops stimulated at the gym anyway. If I was to order some AMP it'll be for preclubbing, not for workouts.