• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

APOCALYPSE PRE WORKOUT AMPLIFIER reviews

Not many pre-works do anything for me these days - will give this bad boy a try and see what happens....

It is a prop blend but I just didn't want to be slaughtered with clones.... like Lubliner and Extend.... It is the AMP that is the main central nervous system kicker.
Niacin is the reason for the "flush" or "red face issue. apologies for the temporary "terrorist face look LOL" but its actually quite health to have the reaction as it dilates blood vessels (one way I am trying to induce "pump" for the athlete). Its other benefits are reducing anxiety and depression and reducing harmful cholesterol build up (LDL)

Ok... so i decided to give this a go this morning. I wasn't really in the mood for training and thought this was the perfect opportunity to test this out. I ended up having the whole 10g sample in 500ml water.
As mentioned in the other reviews, the cherry cola flavour wasn't very nice. I can't imagine having it with less than 500ml water lol.
I usually drink my pre workout (C4) before entering the gym and it kicks in within 20 minutes. After someone else mentioned apocalypse takes a while to kick in, i decided to have this a little earlier.

..30 minutes in I thought to myself it's good, but not as good as C4. Oh how i was wrong..
I started off with incline db press, ended up working up to the 40kg as usual. At this point i felt like i had a lot of energy and focus so i decided to give the 42.5kg a go (PB) and did 2 sets x6 with ease.
I didn't want to tire myself out too much on my first exercise (..did 5 heavy sets not inc. warmups) so i headed over to the flat bench. Worked up to my usual 90kg and as before, i felt like i still had more in me. Ended up doing an extra 3 sets of 95kgx6 lol.
Decided to do some dips, I usually do a couple sets x6-8 with 20kg and fatigue but felt no fatigue this time around. The energy I had felt never ending lol so i decided to do some pullups. I usually just do 3x8 bw but ended up doing 3x6 with 10kg.

End result - I did have a great workout, probably the best I've had. Didn't get a red face or any tingles someone mentioned. The only negative thing i can think of was the taste and the bad crash i had afterwards.

Taste - 5/10
Focus - 9/10
Energy - 10/10
Pump - 8/10

Were you tripping balls too?

Seems like the suggested one heaped spoon (around 7-8 grams) is pretty much ideal until the tolerance builds up. The guys that are having half a pack definitely aren't having as much of a crazy time as those popping the full 10g.

I'd say those of us that take PWO's regularly have much higher tolerance to the BA and maybe Niacin so don't get the tingles/itches/blushing as badly.

Have not taken any pre-workout this week - just acouple of coffees a day - keen to give this a crack next week and see what happens - the reviews seem good - I have been finding it hard to find a pre that gives me a really good kick these days.

Were you tripping balls too?

Seems like the suggested one heaped spoon (around 7-8 grams) is pretty much ideal until the tolerance builds up. The guys that are having half a pack definitely aren't having as much of a crazy time as those popping the full 10g.

I'd say those of us that take PWO's regularly have much higher tolerance to the BA and maybe Niacin so don't get the tingles/itches/blushing as badly.

Was tripping at one stage haha.. i did have a pretty bad crash too, headache/lost appetite and felt a little nauseous for the rest of the day. Looks like no one else seems to have experienced it so it might not have been related to the PWO.
I'll definitely take 5g next time, hopefully get the same affect minus the crash.

Was tripping at one stage haha.. i did have a pretty bad crash too, headache/lost appetite and felt a little nauseous for the rest of the day. Looks like no one else seems to have experienced it so it might not have been related to the PWO.
I'll definitely take 5g next time, hopefully get the same affect minus the crash.

sucks that you had some sides bro- check your PM I sent you some tips... possible empty stomach, possible overload on adrenal glands... id suggest omega 3 Acetyle L carnitine, co enzyme 10 and a truckload of absorbic acid (vitamin C) after training... also make sure you calories are up for the day so your not running on empty and gettn a blood sugar crash- in that acase also carbs intra workout... thanks for not just baggin the crap out of it and realising that it must have just been you or what happened with that particular day- appreciate that bro

sucks that you had some sides bro- check your PM I sent you some tips... possible empty stomach, possible overload on adrenal glands... id suggest omega 3 Acetyle L carnitine, co enzyme 10 and a truckload of absorbic acid (vitamin C) after training... also make sure you calories are up for the day so your not running on empty and gettn a blood sugar crash- in that acase also carbs intra workout... thanks for not just baggin the crap out of it and realising that it must have just been you or what happened with that particular day- appreciate that bro
[MENTION=7259]rambo[/MENTION];

took a watermelon blast this morning

after a few minutes noticed a little bit of a buzz(not chronic buzz) just a feeling buzz

after about 10mins the beta alanine fire ant feeeling came , not all the strong

so i hit the gym , must say that it did give a good workout , gave that bit of boost to the energy and focus

when i starteed talking to a regular at the gym , i realised i was speaking fast like a meth head

will give it another burl when i am the gym next

i would reccomend this to others

Took my other half of the cola sachet and downed it like a shot of vodka but still had to fight the lingering aftertaste. My mind had been making all sorts of excuses not to go to the gym all morning. So I sat down to read some BB article for 15 minutes when suddenly I shot up like a meerkat and had a terrible urgency to hit the gym lol!

It was my deadlift session, the best workout I've had in 3 months. I kept going and going until my body could not take anymore, and it felt totally awes being the most insane guy at the gym growling, picking up things and putting it down with a roar, while everyone else was meekly doing their 10kg DB lateral raises, fiddling around with smith machines, and other 1/4 rep shit.
Did front squats til my legs gave in and still wanted to hang around so did hanging leg raises.

I read about the crash being bad so I frantically sped home, took 1g Vit C, ALA and Carnitine so I feel absolutely fine. I've swept the floor, polished the dishes, cleaned the car out and now I am typing at 120wpm. wtf lol!
My face is red again but I now find that to be a charming effect.

The curious thing I've noticed this time round is that my piss smells chemically, like I've had too much protein or ephedrine.. Drink lots of water!!

Edit: Um I wrote a review for this already?? Fark I must be really spun. Anyways I was sick last time, so this is the real deal YOLO experience! #lovebeingguineapig
Score 9.5/10 (-0.5 for taste)

update , i took my hit this morning at around 10:30, all arvo i was feeling the effects , around 4pm i bombed out and needed a power nap

Sounds like you haven't given it long enough to get the crash yet [MENTION=10084]Jungman[/MENTION] ; Usually around 4-5 hours afterwards like Graeme has experienced lol

Sounds like you haven't given it long enough to get the crash yet @Jungman ; Usually around 4-5 hours afterwards like Graeme has experienced lol

have had experience with pre workouts before , from dmma to bulk nutrients pre workout , the crash just caught up with me

Yeah me too. Was feeling great, thinking little to no come down. Started watching a movie, got about 10 minutes in and woke up 4 hours later lol
No idea how guys are having this, training then going to work for the day!

Appreciate the informative pm, I did workout around 4 hours after breakfast and I was pretty hungry at the time now that i think about it. I'll definitely have some carnitine and vit c next time, cheers mate!

Dunno..... It's one of those proprietary blends.....

Has all the usual suspects in there...felt like a double dose of beta analine...

But it's got a kick ass Stim in it... Anyone know??

[MENTION=8583]nazzysmith[/MENTION]; hey bro, its a pitty about the proprietary your 100% right. Just hate what happens when your product gets jacked off you in 10mins and theres about 100 other companies making it when you release ingredient chart.
no doable dose of beta alanine, but we do source a very highly standardised beta ;) also histidine is a precursor to induce carnosyn, may be that you had a greater effect due to this?

thanks heaps for review brother of iron. Enjoy the extra reps, with more weight on top to boot! Stan