• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
As for the other's, they are good! Answers

my gut tells me you just want to look good in the nightclubs, that's ok, do your research well.

What's your routine like?
Without knowing anything else my first suggestion would be to not work out every day

I have an upper body workout then next day lower body then repeat. I have Sundays off.
Why do you suggest that i don't work out everyday?

I'd like to see your workouts in full. If possible.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm happy to share my complete workouts with you. Will share them with you tonight after work

As for the other's, they are good! Answers

my gut tells me you just want to look good in the nightclubs, that's ok, do your research well.

My reasons for wanting to achieve an awesome body are to improve my sense of self worth by achieving a goal that I have always wanted.

Last edited:
Hey all,
I am writing this from hospital been here a while and now planning things I want to do when I get released. I trained a lot 7 years ago and wanted to get fit again. Can someone please recommend me a camp, or bodybuilding trainer or muay thai in thailand? Or just point me in right direction and I can research. Google shows so many results dont know which one is best.

Any adivce appreciated.

thank you.

I think [MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION] might know something about the Thailand stuff?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

All I can tell you about Thai gyms is that I went once.
When I saw German kunce training in G-strings, I walked back out and never came back.

Hello all i am curious if this makes sense. I am not trying to be powerlifter, would it be ok for my leg routine to do hack squat first because I can go heavy in a locked position less chance of injury and then do free barbell squats? that way I still get benefit of stability muscle from free weight barbell but wont need to go as heavy because i did quads on hack squat?
i get if goal is to be power lifter might be need to practice heavy free weight? any advice appreciated.