• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Was he a Cokehead [MENTION=19135]Cum Shot[/MENTION] or is that just a rumour?
With all those Roids in his system why would he need Coke?

Was he a Cokehead @Cum Shot or is that just a rumour?
With all those Roids in his system why would he need Coke?

From what i know he used coke, but how much and how often i can't say. He was more into opiates from my understanding, and being on as much peds as he was the opiates work really well because they lower blood pressure instantly and calm the user down. UM also said he was using pmma which is an amphet. None of this is rare, plenty of people use these things, there everywhere.

Coke is an excellent stimulant, works great at turbo charging the cardio vascular system. It is favoured by many sports people for its insanely quick onset of effects and nothing really comes close to it in terms of sheer power. Only draw back is if the user wants a longer acting stim, then they'd be more inclined to use some sort of amphet. Beauty of rak is you can rak it up and do a workout, then be fast asleep 2 or 3 hours later.........can't do this with amphets.