• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

news flash , man is gay ...thorpe

and santa claus isn't real.

1d61ab9456b1823dfe83f189735303c1e5fc5c9b0fa5332bb022e2f1466d119c.jpg

But the fact he had size 19 feet and higher/better conversion of T to E would give a big advantage ie. he sat higher in the water due to fat displacement like a women and feet like flippers to propel him like an Evinrude outboard engine.

Is it really anyone's business what a persons sexual proclivity is?

does it make a difference if a friend of yours is gay and you don't know?

But the fact he had size 19 feet and higher/better conversion of T to E would give a big advantage ie. he sat higher in the water due to fat displacement like a women and feet like flippers to propel him like an Evinrude outboard engine.

But, but, but...
shutup son, you sound like outboard motor.

But, but, but...
shutup son, you sound like outboard motor.

did Grumpy Goosey turn up today? Wheres Smiling Silverback?

Don't think anyone attacked his sexuality, just that he lied about it in his book.

so he made money from lying? his sexuality is his business, and the only reason it would effect his "brand" is due to homophobia, so why shouldnt he lie? its hardly like lance armstrong who lied about cheating...

What you do with your arse is your business lads ;)

Haven't really thought about it, couldn't really give a fuck either way. I was just defending him against the rumours of HGH use by saying he had natural advantages as a swimmer. Then came the rumour of him slamming Cathy Freeman or something, not sure where that came from [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; :D

No, not grumpy, the evinrude comment just reminded me of fog-horn leg horn.

BTW. When we where kids, you where either an evinrude or mercury family, like Holden Chrysler or ford :p

What you do with your arse is your business lads ;)

Haven't really thought about it, couldn't really give a fuck either way. I was just defending him against the rumours of HGH use by saying he had natural advantages as a swimmer. Then came the rumour of him slamming Cathy Freeman or something, not sure where that came from @Silverback ; :D

i thought you said that "they" as in authorities came knocking on thorpes door, about HGH and such, (which I suspect he was on, among other things) I also reckon that's why freeman retired.

i thought you said that "they" as in authorities came knocking on thorpes door, about HGH and such, (which I suspect he was on, among other things) I also reckon that's why freeman retired.

Most at that level were probably on it at the time anyway.

Yep, that's the rumour I heard, that the testers (I assume IOC) knocked on his door in Europe somewhere and he suddenly declared to them that he was retired (to avoid being tested due to a new/better test for HGH the IOC had just brought in ....... is the suspicion.) :)

the "better" testing was blood profiling, would take a while for them to understand the base case? unless he had already had his levels monitored and was in the middle of a course therefore knew he'd have elevated levels?

lol at his dad being surprised (todays paper).. poor guy living in a river in egypt

Is it really anyone's business what a persons sexual proclivity is?

does it make a difference if a friend of yours is gay and you don't know?

Yes, if by lying you are taking advantage of others. The quote was of Thorpe admitting that he lied in order to make money, not to protect his poor sensitive nature.

I really don't care who is ramming his prostate, but I do care when someone, such as Lance Armstrong and Ian Thorpe, outright lie about what they are doing in order to profit.

Again, Thorpe being a homo is not the issue. It's lying to make a profit.

Frankly, I'm certain that the sponsors who paid the big bucks knew all along, as we all did. Well, everyone except, it seems, his father. (Dat Nile river is deep and long…) But as long as it was not public, then all was good. The lemmings were happy, so the sponsors were happy.

Burn them all.

Yes, if by lying you are taking advantage of others. The quote was of Thorpe admitting that he lied in order to make money, not to protect his poor sensitive nature.

I really don't care who is ramming his prostate, but I do care when someone, such as Lance Armstrong and Ian Thorpe, outright lie about what they are doing in order to profit.

Frankly, I'm certain that the sponsors who paid the big bucks knew all along, as we all did. Well, everyone except, it seems, his father. (Dat Nile river is deep and long…) But as long as it was not public, then all was good. The lemmings were happy, so the sponsors were happy.

Burn them all.

I think it was [MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION]; flying the flag for the homosexual community, not Silvergoose :)

Not that theres anything wrong with that G. ;)

Burn them all.

ok, I don't follow Thorpe, I have never taken an interest in him, but I did think he stated he withheld his little secret so it would not impact on his career, family and such, I don't think being gay is a performance enhancing practice.
well, maybe, I have no idea really :)