• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

single parents time management

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Single parents: how do you manage time to work out, time with the kid/s, job, ect?

I don't know how single parents do it but as a father with 2 kids and having a wife it's hard enough. You get home and it's all about the kids till they go to sleep, then I have to balance going out into my garage to train and spending some time with the wife. It gets hard and after a hard day at work and dealing with kids all night it takes a lot of effort to get out in the gym. Add in there I have to take time to make food for the week to take to work so I am not eating shit while at work, then I have a 2500sqm block of land and the weekends are spent gardening. It becomes very tiring.
I think that if the single parent works the only way they can manage it to train at home when the kids are asleep. I can't see any other way.