• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Centopani leaves Animal for Prime Nutrition

he is an awesome guy to see train or hear talk, so I'm hoping there is plenty of that with Prime - the one thing that saddens me is that there was finally a collab between him and Frank 'Wrath' McGrath - and now he has left Universal/Animal.

I like 'em both, so enjoyed the collab, even if it was a little awkward.

I wish. Nah, I missed out. And I missed out this year as well. Was going to ride the 10 hours down to Melbourne to see him (and a few other big names) at the Australian Pro - but ended up getting sent at short notice to Perth for work :-/ Turned out to be a good work trip, but would have been better to attend the Pro weekend.

Supplement contracts for bodybuilders is purely about the money nothing else - whoever is willing to offer a contract, the most money is where people will go - so he has either been dropped by Animal or Prime offered him more cash.

Good on him and as Shrek said go where the money is.....

I just hate it when the push test boosters and fat burners. We fucken know the Pros don't use that shit. Protein powders and possibly a pre workout I can tolerate, but not the other shit.

I just hate it when the push test boosters and fat burners. We fucken know the Pros don't use that shit. Protein powders and possibly a pre workout I can tolerate, but not the other shit.

The thing is 100's of 1000's of people still fall for it lol

What? You mean these thousands of dollars of herbal test boosters and hydroxy and Celltech won't get me huge and ripped and huge?

rino60, your avatar carries a sign of real strength and power with that back shot of yours. Truly impressive!

Fadi.

What? You mean these thousands of dollars of herbal test boosters and hydroxy and Celltech won't get me huge and ripped and huge?

I'd love to know the % mark up that Muscletech made on Celltech haha - was $150 a tub for dextrose and mono - a tub couldnt of been worth more than $10 you'd think lol

rino60, your avatar carries a sign of real strength and power with that back shot of yours. Truly impressive!

Fadi.
From anyone else, I would have thought they were taking the mickey. Thank you Fadi - I genuinely appreciate it

I'd love to know the % mark up that Muscletech made on Celltech haha - was $150 a tub for dextrose and mono - a tub couldnt of been worth more than $10 you'd think lol
It certainly tastes delicious though - I've tried it once before. But yeah, Phil Heath's house and Bentley weren't cheap - that's the 'filler' you're paying for