• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Animal Pak?

rino60

I was just wondering if anyone has any recent experience with Animal Pak. I appreciate that there will be those who respond with 'just buy a generic multi vitamin', but at the very least, it claims to be much more.

I'm trying to build my immune defence, overall health, and ensure my digestive system keeps functioning properly with increasing calories.

So... Any thoughts?

A mate tried them years ago. Said he felt good on them, farts stank... Never bought them again though, too many tabs I think

Thought about MP's Arnold series? I'd just roll with a multi but I only have one thru winter usually.

Ive never had them but did try one the Animal Pk Aminos. 16 tabs and they were huuuuuuuge. End up breaking them open and adding them to Xtend to hide the taste.

Anyhow [MENTION=10544]rino60[/MENTION]; try 'em and see how you go, they're only 30-40 bux.

Yeah, I considered just shelling out and having a go - I think it is 11 tabs per day, and yeah, it's a helluva lot - I don't realistically see the benefit of the amino acid tablet for one, but there appear to be a few good things in there. I'll have a look when I'm up in Sydney later this week to see if anyone stocks them for an affordable price, if not, it'll be eBay to trial early next week.

It's a multi with a few extras, so I doubt I'll be able to report back with much, but report back I will; unless I buy something else in the interim.

I tend to only take multi's when I am feeling a cold type thing coming on, or when my calories are low. Normally just use Optimum Nutrition and only take 2 per day instead of the 3

I used Animal Flex for a while for the joints. Worked wonders! Its a bit hard to find in Australia though so just using fish oils at the moment.