• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
@Oilucy ; I like the different replies you got on this forum as opposed to the other one. http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/for...133007-opinions-re-a-friendly-guy-at-the-gym/

Gotta admit, pretty farkin funny when someones getting relationship advise from the likes of @Grunta ; and @White_Lie ; unless that relationship advise is which topical cream cures which STI the best! :D :D :D

Please be sure to come back again Oilucy, should we ever be able to assist you :)

Come on bruz, I know nothing about topical creams! :D
And FYI, I steered well clear of that 'panty thread' cos I knew I wouldn't be able to contain myself

attention feveP;579380]Never rule out that some guys are just socially awkward and don't understand boundaries.

In most cases, dudes see signs that are never there in the first places or assume every girl is into them.[/QUOTE]

Slow down on your noble steed please as sometimes a friendly acknowledgement can be also misconstrued as OMG he's undressing me with his eyes!!!! or Omg he looks like he's got rohynpol in his pocket and he's not afraid to use it!!!!

we live in a society where looks are everything.

Attention from good looking people is generally regarded as positive.Attention from not so good looking people is regarded as negative .

would be op be moaning about getting attention from Brad Pitt?

something tells me probably not.

if there is a real issue then running to the net isnt the right way to handle it.think about it your most likely surrounded by some pretty strong people who could help if need be.
Failing that switching times is an easy way to avoid unwanted attention.
Worst case scenario u can alert the gym or even the police

Last edited:
In most cases, dudes assume every girl is into them.

I'd be the prime example of that statement, I'm usually like 'yep she wants the Grunta, she's only human'
But being a semi-retired, semi-pro, I'd be onto the 'I wov my hubby so fuken much' spiel instantly, from here it would be one more quite suggestive, direct crack and if I got the 'you pig' look, the next step would be;
1 - ask if she has a sister
2 - a friend
3 - cross her off the list
4 - start working on the chick on the next treadmill

Tell him that since you're now friendly enough to talk about personal shit, one of the reasons you and hubby are so well connected is because of your mutual affliction with <horrible STI X>, then thank him for being so friendly with you that it made you comfortable enough to share because most people are horrified to think of someone covered in <horrible STI symptom X> and its hard to find such an understanding friend.

After the inevitable awkward silence, wait until he is working out then offer him a drink from your bottle.

If he takes the drink, its time to find a new gym.

Tell him that since you're now friendly enough to talk about personal shit, one of the reasons you and hubby are so well connected is because of your mutual affliction with <horrible STI X>, then thank him for being so friendly with you that it made you comfortable enough to share because most people are horrified to think of someone covered in <horrible STI symptom X> and its hard to find such an understanding friend.

After the inevitable awkward silence, wait until he is working out then offer him a drink from your bottle.

If he takes the drink, its time to find a new gym.

Everything about that post is so very wrong.

its hard to find such an understanding friend

Yeah that will do it. Not.

Friendzoned? Permission to stalk granted.

offer him a drink from your bottle.

In the real world, a female sharing food or drink is offering intimacy. Just shy of tearing off your clothes and screaming, "Put a baby in me!!!"

There's no need to make a fool of yourself to someone who would probably go on the spread the rumour like wild fire. Tell him nicely but in a way that it cannot be misunderstood.

At the gym,

e928fe755a3cda3d692e3192328c4ea7.jpg

Fuck women can be ungrateful, the guy burned you a cd & you don't even have the decency to jerk him off.

What at happened to the world, does common courtesy even exist anymore

Before you tell him where to go ask if he was a boy scout and what his favourite knots are.

Then practice untying them blind folded...

Bump

Any news. Has OP's husband or Father bashed this poor generous innocent dude at the gym, thanks to Ausbb! :p

Ha! No news I've avoided the gym for the past two days [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
Heading in this afternoon at a time I think he won't be there. Giving the CD back to the manager to pass on :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk