• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone not want kids?

I was a cûnt of a kid, stands to reason my kids will be little cünts.

I dont really worry worry too much about what other people think, seems to me like peeps with the most preconceptions are usually losers too scared to do anything outside of the norm for fear of what others think of them.

Tbh I want to raise my kids to be interesting, salt of the earth adults, not cardboard cutouts of humans which seem to populate the world. Let my kids become anything as long as they aren't self absorbed twats that wear a suit to work and spend their free time looking down on those who don't

this wasn't directed to anyone in particular just some brick wisdom.

I dig my kids but I applaud anyone who decides they don't want to add to the overpopulation of the planet with kids they're not sure they want. I've seen plenty of parents who I don't think should have had kids, and sometimes I don't think I'm doing such a crash hot job of it either.

Your yet to prove yourself a man, and you are scared to do so, this is where natural selection is stepping in I guess.
Hang on, so you're saying you're not a man unless you impregnate a woman? Any deadshit can do that. It takes a man to actually stick around and raise children.

It's a tough gig being a parent, you bring your kids up the same way,( the way you've been taught,) and they turn out different.

Over the last 40 years, parenting has become steadily worse.

I actually think you, Bazza would be a great parent.

It's a tough gig being a parent, you bring your kids up the same way,( the way you've been taught,) and they turn out different.

Over the last 40 years, parenting has become steadily worse.

I actually think you, Bazza would be a great parent.
Compliments are off topic in serious threads here, stick to name calling and assumptions only please.

Hi kunce!! Kids annoying adults in public places?? It's the other way around, take your kids to a footy game and hear all the drunken idiots swearing and carrying on in front of children...my kids are better behaved than most adults!