• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Last movie watched

Headley

BigRed Kunce
Hey guys (not sure if this thread has been done before)

What was the last movie you watched and what was it like?

Last one i watched was Office Space, a comedy about some IT programmers screwing over their employer because it is a bad environment. Has lots of subtle, clever humor and is pretty well written. Must watch it at least once :)

Anyone else?

The Hobbit - 2nd one

I don't intend watching anymore until the 3rd one comes out later this year.

I watched Rio 2 at the movies last week with daughter #1. It was better than I expected

Saw the edge of tomorrow at last the other weekend. Loved it. Great premise - time travel meets ground hog day.

And guilty pleasure #36 for me is being a Tom Cruise fan ;)

Pain and gain.
Quickly becoming one of my favourites

Will check out 22 jump street, liked the first one

How to train your dragon. Son wants to watch the 2nd one on his birthday if its on at cinema. Wasn't bad, only PG movies I can watch are animated ones.

Zoey Monroe - Friendly Squirting 8.5/10
Yeah, not too bad, I'm not into corny intros so I fast forward to the 2:52 point where it starts to get interesting, from there everything just flows along nicely.

Will certainly check it out today... Love a good squirt, especially when it's friendly fire

Finally got around to watching 22 jump street. I rate it funny/10, I think I see what the chicks do in Tate-dawg, it is comedic personality.

watched beavis and butthead last nite enjoyed said movie as much as when i saw it at the movies